Chapter 002 : Fire Ruthless

The competition in the afternoon was fierce. Qin Yu played care-freely until he was dripping with sweat. Even now, after he had showered, his wrist was still swollen.

Out of habit, he turned on his computer. While waiting for him to successfully logging-in to the game, he went to the dining room to take a can of cold drink called 7 Up from his refrigerator. When Qin Yu turned back to the computer, his fingers paused at the ring-pull on the cold drink's can.

A bead of water slide down from the top of his head, continued falling into the white towel hanging on his neck, sliding more to his collarbone, more and more until it was finally hidden under the vest clinging onto his chest.

Qin Yu gulped and took a drink out of his 7 up, and at the same time, his hand reached out on the keyboard. He took a glance at the screen and was stunned. He had to take a second glance, because there, on his friends list, a "fragment" of his past suddenly showed up right in front of him.

「Fire Ruthless」 → 「Xiao Xian-Jin」: 「? 」

A few seconds later, Xiao Xian Jin replied: "......"

Qin Yu's Adam's apple bobbled. He stood startled for a few seconds until the smart bracelet on his desk suddenly began to flash, and a pleasant voice immediately could be heard singing -

"My imperfect dream-you dream it with me

My imperfect courage-you say it makes it braver... "

The sound made Qin Yu regained his sense back to reality. He put down his 7 Up on the desk, and quickly typed on the keyboard: "Is it you? "

Xiao Xian Jin: "Yes."

Although the system had showed this person's identity, He Jin still confirmed it to him -

Xiao Xian Jin: "And you are?"

"My imperfect worries-you worry about them as well

This imperfect me-you always treat me as your treasure ... ..."

The smart bracelet continued to sing, making Qin Yu looked irritably at it. He sighed and finally turned his eyes to the camera lens. He pressed at something on his smart bracelet, and the ringing stopped. A square light curtain then popped up above the bracelet, projecting a young man face with shaggy hairstyle.

[T/N: Remember this story has a bit of futuristic theme. Smart bracelet in here is like a cell phone, only in bracelet form, which will project a transparent screen that shows the caller, so you can talk face to face. Just imagine those things in futuristic movies.]

"Qin Ge, why are you not online? Today's show is about to start. And look at you, only wearing a vest in this cold weather, did you just shower?"

"I'm not doing broadcast today."

"Hah? What ?!" The assistant shouted, thinking he might have heard him wrong.

Qin Yu squinted in front of the computer screen's dialog box, and entered a string of letters one after another; his typing force almost knocked the keyboard down. During the whole process, he did not once glanced at the projected screen above his bracelet, and only told the caller, "I have something urgent to deal with."

He pressed the Enter key on the keyboard -

Fire Ruthless: "I am your husband."

- Then he simply cut off the call from the smart bracelet.

Meanwhile, in the studio homepage, the audiences who had been waiting for the appearance of the Great God blew up after hearing and understanding the situation!