54

Entering the ravishing club, both of the boys anticipated tonight's events. The plan of getting jungkook jealous worked in the beginning and Jimin is so damn sure that it'll work today too.

But today there is a little twist because earlier they had a stripper who cooperated them in their plan but today they had to catfish someone into dancing sexually with Taehyung.

" Minnie how are you gonna get Jungkook here?" Taehyung asks looking at jimin waiting for his response.

"Don't worry Yoongi hyung will get him here soon. The only reason I included him in the plan is so he could bring Mr Jeon here" jimin answers confidently. He knew how to plan something and moreover he knew how to execute plans that works in his favor.

"Okay...but who am I gonna dance with? I can't dance with you because that won't work, kook knows you are my brother and would most probably just wave it off as a best friend kind of thing" Taehyung pouts worrying over who he would dance with to make jungkook jealous. It only gets harder because he needs someone hella attractive to spark that kind of possessive feeling inside of Jungkook but when he looks around he can't find someone with even one fourth of Jungkook's handsomeness.

"Jiminie there's no one really attractive to woo him" tae sighs making a sad puppy face which almost made Jimin to expel uglies out of this club so only handsome people stays for Tae to pick a good person.

"Let's look around babe" Jimin grabs his hand and starts walking towards the center of the club where everyone was dancing and vibing on edm music.

The Disco lights that were flashing gave the club a sensually fancy look, the people dancing so intensely but still having fun was what really exciting about it, Taehyung was looking at those dancers in awe. The one that really caught his eyes was a beautiful black girl who was a phenomenal dancer, she was what you call unique. He smiled watching her having fun and being all smiles. You know sometimes you look at a stranger and get the feeling of 'how fun they would be to hangout with?' Yup! that was what Tae thought looking at her.

But while he was turning his eyes from the beautiful girl he came across a sight that left his jaw hanging all the way down to the fucking floor.

WHAT. THE. HELL!!!

Is this really happening? Holy fuck he can't believe his damn eyes. WoW.

"Jiminie" take whispered not taking his eyes off the shocking sight.

"What?" Jimin asked looking confusingly at Taehyung looking  shocked as fuck while staring off in the front direction.

"Use your damn eyes and look at front idiot!" Taehyung hissed at Jimin and went back to staring ahead of him.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and let his eyes follow the direction Taehyung was gazing at and...............

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

He can't believe what the fuck is happening in front of his eyes.

ARIANA MOTHERFUCKING GRANDÉ

Twerking

On

A

Guy

She was dancing her ass on that man and fuck he was enjoying it. This was such a shocker because again what the fuck!

"What the fuck in this bitch? Is she really Ariana or a doppelganger?" Jimin asked turning his face sideways to look at tae and tae did the same.

"I know right! But if I think about it , kook has been complaining about how Ari doesn't spend much time with him and he's gonna scold her the next time he meets her so if we connect the dots she is really Ariana who has been looking someone behind our back" Taehyung replies smartly and then nods to himself as an approval that he's right.