Chapter 13: Baby

Mercedes
As we drive down the semi vintage street we stop at a Cafe. The walls are decorated with bookshelves filled with old classic books. We pick a table on the patio.

Our waiter takes our orders for brunch, then dissappears into the kitchen. "Did you enjoy last night" James asks me with a smile. I reply with a smile and a nod as his cheeks turn red with satisfaction. I don't tell him that I really hated it because he seems to be very happy. He signed a big deal with some investors.

We went to the after party. He looked pretty happy. He even got wasted from having too much champagne at the after party. Even though I tolerated getting nasty stares from Rebecca all night, I did enjoy getting dick from drunk James at least five times last night.

"Made any new friends?" he asked with a lifted eyebrow. "You want to know if I got along with Rebecca" I said taking a dramatic sip of my drink.

"She isn't my type. Too full of herself. A little nosy bitch" I said looking at the view of the street.

"She is quite something" he said with a chuckle. "McKenzie met her in college. She was the spoilt rich girl but she also had the brains. Even though she flaunted her parents riches she made sure she'd never have to depend on them" he said before I interrupted, "So she married McKenzie" I said rolling my eyes.

"Actually she got a degree in medicine" he said and I nearly choked on my drink. He chuckled as he noticed. "She's a fucking doctor" I asked in surprise.

"Yes, but she's currently a model. That's how I met Cathy. We were working on a ad for my company. Rebecca and Cathy were two of the models." he said looking into the distance. A smile appeared on his face as he looked back on the memory.

"Short, cute and shy. Nothing like the other girls. Rebecca, being the nosy bitch she is, caught me staring and invited us for a drink with her and McKenzie. And I guess, we just kept going from there" he looked back at me.

"You must miss her" I said taking his hand. He looked at my hand then smiled and gave a nod.

He quickly let my hand go as the waiter brought our food. "Enjoy bro" the waiter said after putting our food down. "Thanks Tucker" James replied then gave me an awkward smile. My drops at the way he let my hand go. But no public affection when you're just a side hoe.

As we ate our lunch we had small and useless conversations. After lunch we drove for about an hour before I fell asleep. He wouldn't tell me where we were going but apparently it was a 'surprise'.

James
I stopped and turned to her. I chuckled at how her sleeping positions were so different to her attitude. She was prim and proper but yet here she was lying uncomfortably with her mouth wide open and her hair in her face.

I whispered in her ear for her to wake up and she quickly snapped out of her sleep. "Relax" I said as I laughed at her kárate chopping the air. "Fuck you James" she said untying her seat belt.

Her face lit up as she looked at the sunset. "Wow James, this is beautiful" she said looking at the view. "It looks much better here. Peaceful and quiet, away from the city noise" I said grabbing the 7-Eleven bag.

"How you're in the mood for some of this" I said waving the bag of take-outs. "Oh wow, this is the best afternoon ever" she said hugging me.

...
When we arrived back home we had a shower and changed into our pijamas. "How come it took us so long to drive there but we drove back in like thirty minutes" she asked as she sat next to me on the couch. "I took the long way, didn't want to arrive too early" I said grabbing a handful of popcorn.

She put the bowl on the little coffee table then climbed onto my lap. "You're the best, you know that" she Saud giving me a kiss. "I've heard that before" I say with a cocky smirk. She rolls her eyes playfully then looks me in the eyes. "Let me give you a little something" she said as she stated moving her hips in circles. I smirked and she put her lips on mine.

As she slowly kissed me she unbuttoned my shirt. As I brought my hands in to help her she moved then to her hips. She started planting kisses on my jawline as she played with my hair. Her soft lips planted a trail of kisses leading to my v-line. She sucked the skin gently and left a red mark right above my cock.

As she took my shaft out of my pants she slowly started striking it. She looked at me with her adorable little innocent face. She liked the head of my cock, sending a shock through my body. She stoked faster and I nearly came just from her touch. "Fuck" I cursed under my breath as he out her mouth around my cock. She started stroking slowly as she looked at me.

I gave her a smirk and I could feel her lips turn up in a smile around my cock. My dick twitched in her mouth threatening to spill. She pick up the pace and my body tensed up. I grabbed her hair as the sensation traveled through my body. Damn, those fucking talented lips of hers.

My eyes rolled into my heard as I came inside her mouth. She wiped my dick then put it back in my pants before buttoning up my shirt and cuddling next to me.