Chapter 10 - chain of comand

Y/N: I close six's door and walk down the hall back to my room. I don't bother going back to the cafe cause they probably all left already and are getting ready for training. I open my room door and feel some one inside my room watching me. I act like I haven't noticed and walk over to my knife storage area. I pick up a few knives and walk over to my armor. I feel the pair of eyes coming from the bathroom. Come out from the bathroom I say in a taunting voice. I held up a detonator I grabbed that was hidden in my knives. I held it in my left hand and put my finger on the button. I got an explosive charge in that bathroom for a quick escape or to blow some one up so come out. I see a lady no older than 30 come stumbling out of my bathroom.

?: s-s-s-sorry s-s-sir im j-j-just a c-c-cleaner and I-I-I hear of your r-r-reputation and j-j-just got s-scared when some o-one op-p-pend the door. M-m-my name is sundew.

Y/N: well sundew I'm sorry I gave you a scare but I really don't need a cleaner.

Sundew: I know I just got here and it's all tidy. I don't know why the told me to clean here.

Y/N: who told you to clean here?

Sundew: it came from my boss who is the boss of a cleaning company owned by the government. I guess it was some one who hired you.

Y/N: did they give you any thing else to give me?

Sundew: um well um um...

Y/N: it's alright Sundew you can trust me and besides you should be much more afraid of me than any one else.

Sundew: this came in a package I say handing him a large mechanical spider. It said to tell no one and give it to you. It was labeled as a birthday gift.

Y/N: thank you sundew I say picking up the spider. You can leave now.

Sundew: what about the job? I was told to clean your room every two days.

Y/N: well I don't want them to know I'm onto them so you can come to my room every two days and just hang out for a bit. Just don't touch any thing when your here and tell me If they give you any thing for me. Alright?

Sundew: alright. Thank you for being so understanding. I walk over to him and hug him.

Y/N: uh I don't know what to do in this situation. I just pat her back gently.

Sundew: I've got to go back to my boss and say I did every thing. I brush my hair behind my ear and grab my stuff and walk away. He seams nice but a tad bit suspicious I like him though. He's so buff and he sounds so handsome. I kinda zone out and run In to some one and drop my stuff. Oops I'm so sorry I say and crouch down to pick up my stuff.

?: no no it's my fault I wasn't paying attention. Let me help you. You were coming from KillMongers room right? What were t out doing there?

Sundew: I'm his cleaner. I cleaned his room gave him a present and now I'm going back to my boss.

?: oh ok I'm his friend and I want to make sure he's safe. Well sorry again for bumping into you and have a good day.

Sundew: she was nice. I wonder if every one at this base is that nice too?

Ash: she seemed nice but I wonder what KillMonger needs a maid for? I walk over to his room and knock. It's me Ash can I come in. It's open. I open the door and walk in and see KillMonger at his invention station tinkering with something. Hey it's almost time for training.

Y/N: yes I know give me a minute. I then get the robot to open it's control panel and I look inside. Spy bots I spat.

Ash: spy bots? Am I missing something?