Namjoon POV Finished + GotS Preview

Namjoon's POV is now finished! Which scene was your favorite?

THE REBELLION His POV Series is now COMPLETE!

I can't believe this book is now complete. This was one of my favorite stories to write. Ever. I love these characters so much. I even left the club early so I could come home and spend time with them. That's how attached I am. 

*Tries to keep it together*

Okay, let's not cry! Because I have two new stories coming your way!

My newest story coming up is THE BEAST OF NAPA. This is a non-ff story, but I hope you like it! It's a mix of Beauty and the Beast and The Great Gatsby, with a more classical writing style. I wanted it to read like an old black and white movie. This will be a new writing style for me, so I'm excited and nervous to share it with you. THE BEAST OF NAPA will start in two weeks!

 THE BEAST OF NAPA will start in two weeks!

My second story coming up is GODS OF THE SEA, a BTS vocal line FF.  

GODS OF THE SEA will be like THE 7 PRINCES and THE REBELLION, with multiple endings and a His POV Series.

GODS OF THE SEA will start a little bit after THE BEAST OF NAPA. But it's coming soon. Don't worry! 

I revealed the characters and synopsis to GODS OF THE SEA at the end of Yoongi's POV, so let me give you a preview!

PREVIEW OF GODS OF THE SEA ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You leaned over the rail like a child at Christmas.

"Which one is my husband, do you think?" you asked Lina enthusiastically.

You searched the room, looking for a gentleman who might pique your interest. Thankfully, the most unattractive men already had women on their arms, so you were safe from their claws. Your eyes wandered, stopping at a man on the side of the room towards the balcony. His broad shoulders stood stronger than anyone else in the room, his eyes and hair darker than the night settled behind him. He raised his glass of wine to his lips, and something in your chest fluttered as he swallowed. He was certainly a sight to look at, and you didn't mind it.