Part 17

Shyam and Anjali spent a great day out which was much needed as they won't be meeting, as he will be busy with his office work and in the name of client meetings he will be out of town sometimes... so he takes her on a date whenever he gets free...
He stopped the car in front of the gates and looked at her who is in turn looking at him with so much love in her eyes...
Shyam leaned his head on his seat and looking at her,
Shyam: Kuch kehna hai? [do you want to say something]
Anjali smiled and then looked in her lap for a sec and then looked back at him,
Anjali: you know, I have never experienced this feeing before, till I met you, I don't know if we will be together forever in this life... I never think of future as we never know when what happens... I always have been lived in the present... but now... I want to think about the future, future with you, as your wife, your parents daughter, mother of your kids and every other thing that makes me with you every day and makes our relation even strong by each passing day...
You know why I don't expect the things? Because if we get that thing, we will be happy but if we didn't, then we will be disappointed... be it small or big, bad or good situation... we will be hurt... it's not that, I wished for something and I never got it... I'm blessed with the people around me who care for my every single wish but no one knows the future, right? But now, I want to expect the things how would it be with you around... I want to be with you as long as I can...
Shyam was totally shocked and surprised hearing her out...
Shyam: Anjali? He didn't know what to say, he was completely speechless... no one ever, ever in his life had said something like this...
Anjali smiled and then kissed his right cheek: I don't know what I said and why but all I know is I just blurted out whatever is in my mind...
Shyam couldn't do anything but just kissed her lips... this is their first ever official kiss... do hell with the self control... if ever someone... no... a man‟' lady love expresses her thoughts in this way then no man, no man who has sense of love and emotions would never let that girl/woman leave his life...
He broke the kiss to see her reaction but what he saw made proud... she is blushing and happy tears were sparking from her eyes...
He is proud because, he is the first and will be the last person who can make her blush and shine her face like that...
Shyam: Anjali, you know, that I'm never good at words and also won't believe in fairytales... you know this, right? Anjali nodded.
Shyam: but I want to be the princess's prince... who fulfils all the wishes of his princess... you have made me a man... from who used be irresponsible in maintaining time, roaming around on cars for the races... to the man who is punctual, responsible, shares the responsibility of his parents, not that I never did, I did but that was nothing compared to now... you are the true love of my life... and I'm really glad that my first love in my true love... I'm never gonna leave you... I know I may sound like a typical lover boy promising his girl friend... but I mean whatever I said...
Anjali hugged him tight and unlocked the door and left not giving him a chance to even hold her and stop her from going...
Shyam smiled at her as this is her habit... whenever she gets too shy she would run without facing him...
Anjali ran inside her house and closed the door behind, as its 10 pm... all will be retired to their rooms...
She was feeling completely new, she always used to question herself, what is this love that many people go crazy over it and do stupid things and the heights of this is committing suicide... she hates the person who commits suicide because of failed love story... but today she got the meaning of love... if not completely then she entered the next phrase of love, where, 2 persons trust each other with closed eyes, if one falls then the other catches him/her even before they fall and they can never get jealous seeing their partner with other male/female...
Anjali was still trying to calm her breaths which became heavy when was with Shyam and also running...
Arnav was passing by and saw his sister leaning on the main door and breathing heavily...
Arnav: Di? Are you okay?
Anjali opened her eyes and smiled at him and then hugged him tight...
Anjali: never been better than this...
Arnav didn't understand but later thought that she was with Shyam whole day and he may literally did something that made her this happy... he just wished his sister to be this happy...
Anjali: I'm in love with Shyam, chote... I have never felt this before... and I want this to be in my life forever...
Arnav smiled at her and said: you will be happy di... Shyam kabhi sochenge bhi nahi[ he wont even think ever]... if he does then he has to face ASR...
Anjali looked up at him little surprised, Arnav continued: don't forget... ever you are ASR... Anjali. Singh. Raizada.
Anjali hit his chest and pushed him back from the hug... but he pulled her back and kissed her forehead... "Always be happy Di..."