Part 18

Gupta Nivas,
As promised to Khushi, Garima made pani-puri with mouth-watering look of the way it's arranged on the table before she steps in the house.
Ramu: Jiji, aur kuch chahiye? [do you want something]
Garima: nahi bhayya... bas sab tayyar hai... aap bhi aajayiye... [no need brother everything is ready you also come]
Rama: ji, with that he left back to the kitchen to complete the other stuff and be back before Khushi comes...
Shashi entered in and the aura itself said that the YUMMY pani-puris are done and ready to attack.
Shashi: waah! It's looking mouth watering, Khushi came?
Garima smiled at him: not yet, must be coming.
Khushi: and I'm here... she said standing beside her father and her mouth started watering to taste them... she was about to touch the plate to have 1 but Garima hit her hand and asked her to freshen up first, Khushi reluctantly went up to her room and she stood in front of her mother as soon as she could make it... in freshening up...
Ramu: lijiye bitiya... aap khayiye...[take daughter you eat them] he passed her a plate full of puris‟ with the things stuffed in it and gave a bowl separately with the pani...
She ate 1 piece and her eyes widened as it was a bit spicy and sour as she forgot to add the sauce in it. She then made 3 puris for the others and feed them personally... though Ramu kaka hesitated a bit but Khushi is Khushi... all had a great time having them and Garima even distributed within the other working staff in home...
Night,
Khushi had more than her required, more than her stomach could take, now she is suffering from stomach ache, she is neither able to digest nor vomit,
Garima: drink this salt water... even before she continues...
Khushi: I had more than enough mamma... I can't take anymore...
Garima sighed: this will help you in making this come out... just a sip can do the work but still drink this half glass.
Khushi: mamma...
Garima: Khushi... she said the same way Khushi called her mother... sighing Khushi had the water which was warm and too salty... and in just next 3 seconds, she ran to the washroom and threw up, then came out and directly thrown herself on the bed on her stomach and sighed... now her mother brought another glass and putted it in front of her.
Khushi: what's this?
Garima: your favorite,
Khushi: ?
Garima mischievously smiled: milk...
Khushi: nooooo.... She ducked her head under the pillow...
Garima: Khushi... stop doing this nakras... now have this milk and sleep... see it‟s already past 12. Kal office bhi tho jaana hai...
Khushi looked up as her mother took the pillow off her head: no... maa... yuck...I hate milk... you know na...
Garima: Khushi, you shouldn't sleep with empty stomach...
Khushi: then I'll have ice-cream... with that she ran out of her room even before her mother catches her...
Garima: kuch nahi ho sakta iska... jo aayega iski zindagi mein[cant do do any thing with her ..... who ever comes in her life]... please god... give him lots of patience... kuch ho na ho... but patience jaroor ho... with that even she came down to put the milk in fridge... there she saw Khushi having her ice-cream in a medium size bowl and watching TV...
After a while she felt sleepy, switching off the TV she slept on the couch itself...
Morning,
Shashi came down to go for his morning jog, he went in to the kitchen and came out with the protein shake bottle, and he came to the living area and saw Khushi sleeping on the couch...
He smiled and came near: Khushi?
Khushi hummed and turned to the other side...
Shashi: Khushi, get up and sleep in your room...
Khushi opened her eyes lightly and saw her father saying something...
Khushi: Morning papa...
Shashi: Morning beta, now get up and sleep in your room...
She woke up completely and sat on the couch and saw him got ready for his morning jog.
Khushi: wait for few minutes... I'll join you... he nodded and sat with a newspaper in hand to read some of the headlines...
Khushi: let's go... he put aside the newspaper and smiled at her...
Shashi: how are you feeling now?
Khushi: fine...
Shashi: hmm... be careful from next time... she nodded with a smile but turned her face...
Shashi: you won't change... she laughed at him and started running making him to follow her...
They both entered a park at the city centre and started jogging...
Shantivan,
Arnav woke up early from his usual time and got up to ready for his jog, he came down and saw his father fell asleep on the couch in the living area dressed in the jogging suit... Arnav shook his head and woke him up...
Arnav: dad? He shook him a bit, Ashish pushed his hand. Arnav raised his eyebrows and called out for his mother and the very next second he found his father getting up and setting his hair to leave for jogging...
Ashish: huh, neither son nor the mother of his never let me sleep peacefully...
Arnav shook his head with a smile and followed his father, Arnav drove the car to India gate and parked the car in the side and both came out...
As it's going to be 6 in the morning, the atmosphere looking too peaceful and fresh, Ashish loves seeing sun rise, so they do their jogging there and enjoy the weather in the open area, feeling fresh.
At 9am, all left to their work and started their routine, Khushi will be busy from now as the show's date coming near and the altering is left to done... once the models try the dress then she can go further; she went to the next floor to the photo shoot room... to her shock or surprise, she saw Arnav in front of the camera and posing formally, she thought maybe for the magazines, and left to do her work.
Arnav saw her looking at him and stare at him for a while and left to where the models were, who in turn looking at him as if undressing him with their eyes, she blushed a bit seeing their stare but one single look with a glare at them, they turned away...
The photo shoot was done and now Neeraj is showing the pics he took and Arnav ordering him to which to publish, while changing the pics he saw Khushi in between, where she is put her hair in a bun with the help of a pencil and few strands were in air making her face completely free of hair and pen in between her teeth and looking at something or thinking something. He didn't know for how long he is seeing the pic. As he was viewing it in the laptop, he copied the pics to the pen-drive including her pic.
Neeraj takes the pic of anything, anyone if he likes that scene, and he randomly clicks the pics when he is free from his work. To Arnav's luck, Neeraj left him alone as he got a call; he freely copied the pics and left the room.
While going to the life he saw Aman and Khushi talking to each other with a smile and waiting for the lift.
Khushi: the pani-puris were so yummy that I lost the control and had over eaten, night was completely horrible...
Aman: you are used to this Khushi, and don't ever bother to tell me this again... normally people do change from their previous experience but you??? Hopeless... he said when he saw her grinning at him...
Aman: I wanna meet your parents and do the "Shastaang Pranam" for copping up with you... and your craziness... he said hitting her head... Khushi pouted and rubbing her head where he hit her...
They heard the beep sound which is indicating of the lift opening. They both entered and turned back and there they saw ASR entering the lift with anger on his face...
Arnav heard their conversation and got angry seeing their closeness, and when Aman hit her head and her reaction to it, he can't forget, "he is still in the illusion that they are having an affair".
Seeing ASR with them in the lift and that too in the angry mode, they both stood silent.
They both didn't come across that day as the meetings were attended by Aman that day with him.