Part 17

She was completely blank when he kissed her and she had a strange feeling which she is unaware of. She felt like her heart is going to come out in any moment as it is beating as if competing in a race. Khushi was still in shock when she heard him saying "Arnav Singh Raizada knows how to make his works to be placed and knows what to do when he wants something" with a smirk on his face which scared Khushi to core as this is something that she is experiencing for the first time, without thinking anything she just push him slight which resulted him to lose his grip around her waist due to sudden push but he caught the hold of her hand when she is crossing him and said "I asked you something and without getting any reply for that I'm not letting you to go from here". 

Khushi looked at him and thinking what he asked and not able to remember anything all thanks to the kiss so asked him "What did you asked me? I don't remember anything". 

Arnav : Really? Okay then, no problem, I'll say it again. I'm sorry. Now give my forgiveness.
She again got a shock when she heard him saying sorry and asking her forgiveness but she noticed that he is sincere in saying that so without any further thoughts she said "Okay, I forgive you" with a smile. 

Arnav, just to tease her he said : and one more, I'm really feeling... no sorry for the kiss. Saying he left her in the kitchen not before turning back and see her who is back to the kiss and she completely turned to red, he loved seeing her like that and left. 

After some time, all gathered at the dining hall and took their places to have lunch. All settled themselves at the dining table and started self serving. All were talking about everything other than business as per Gupta's rule much to Shashi's reluctance and having fun but in all this there is a person who is sitting silently and having her lunch just hearing the others talks and smiling but the incident which took place sometime ago didn't go away from her mind/heart/thoughts, if it is in any other case she would be the one who talks entire the lunch and won't be giving any chance to others to speak. 

Anjali (who sat beside her) : What happened Khushi? Why are you so silent? 

Khushi (realizing everyone is eyeing her) : Nothing Di, just listening to you all as always I only be the one talking so thought to give you all a chance to speak, that's it (said with a smile and nervousness not knowing what she uttered). 

Madhumati : hey Sanka Devi, What happened to you, are you alright, is your temperature high? (asked confusing everyone but Garima, Payal and Shashi). 

Khushi : No, no. I'm completely fine. What happened to me? Everything is well and fine. She replied still in a confusion not know that her buaji is teasing her. 

By now everyone got to know that buaji is teasing her and by hearing Khushi's reply they couldn‟t able to hide their smiles/laughs any more started laughing this is the moment Khushi got that her buaji is teasing her and when she turned to Arnav who sat opposite to her smiling seeing her because only he know the actual reason of her this state, this angered her more because he is the sole reason of her this state, she just left from the place giving angry glares to others and specially Arnav. Again all had a heart full laugh seeing the pout of her and the way she left the place. 

Payal (not knowing the actual reason of her this state she said) : Don't worry, she left because her plate is empty. Again all had a great time in laughing and Payal gained a smack from Garima for commenting like that but she too laughed. All completed their lunch and came to living room only to see Khushi rested her head on Arnav's shoulder and sleeping and he is looking here and there not able to think/do what if anyone sees them like this and then he looked at their direction and embarrassed.