Part 9

It was a Sunday, all are in leave no schools no office. Everyone enjoying their time with each other by making fun nd teasing. Always sunday is the best day and happiest day for arnav because he can be with his Doll full time. But for theirr mothers it's the toughest day, both are naughty and doing any mischievous things controlling them is the difficult task for theirr mothers.

All are watching English movie on a TV in a living hall. Arnav, anjali and khushi are playing catching game. Arnav gaze fell on TV where they showing cute little baby who is in pinkish color. He liked that baby, he feels that baby is soo cute. Suddenly his naughty brain bulb started to glow, by smiling he picked up khushi and started to go to his room. Anjali asked him, where are you going. Arnav told wait di I'll come now. Arnav went inside he locked the door.

Now anjali was alone so she too came to watch a movie with her parents. Anand asked about arnav and khushi, Anjali said we were playing but suddenly he went to his room with khushi. Shashi laughed and said, Anand I think new adventure is gonna come, all be ready for that.

Arnav came with khushi after sometime, he made khushi to hide behind him they moved to hall. All looked at him, anusha asked arnav why your lips are pink. Arnav replied with a huge smile, because I gave kiss to my doll. All are confused what he is saying. Arnav sense their confusion, he told Mom Dad I made my doll more beautiful and cute. All are looking towards each other, Anusha said, arnav already your Doll is beautiful and cute only. Arnav said, no mom now I made her more beautiful than before. Preethi asked, ok arnav where is khushi. Arnav brought his doll in front of them by saying surprise. All are looking at her without blinking their eyes. Shashi said, I told na adventure success.... Anusha asked, arnav what you have done to her. Arnav got irritated, mom tell me she looking too cute na. Preethi still in shock, ya arnav she is very cute. Anand was little angry, arnav in this world only you can do things like this. Arnav wrongly understands his comment as his prasing, so he proudly said, Oh thank you very much dad. Anand kept his hand on his head like what will I do with this boy.

(Aft arnav locked his room, he made his doll to sit on his bed, he took his color paint box he painted her face fully with a light pink color. Khushi feels tickling sensation on her face due to softness of the brush while painting. She was enjoying this by giggling. After he painted he made her to stand infornt of mirror. Khushi was clapping and laughing by seeing her own face on mirror, she itself kissed her face on d mirror. By seeing her in happy, he too got happy so he kissed her passionately on cheek, his lips also become pink due to her paint.)

Preethi cleaned khushi face with lot of difficulties, because paint got dried. Arnav was making baby face for cleaning her face which is beautifully painted. Anusha asked him, why are you sitting like this. Arnav said with angry tone, you all are putting make up to look beautiful, can't I do make up for my doll. Anusha controlling her laugh, arnav do make up for her but don't do painting. Arnav replied, Whatever all are doing to look beautiful only na... Anusha dono what to say for his question. Shashi and anand silently listening the conversation between mom and son.

Shashi said with a laugh, Anand really you have a great and clever son, I'm seeing his future now itself. Anand was irritated, shut up shashi now itself I m scared about him, in this age itself he doing this much crazy things aft he grown up what and all he will do. Shashi with a smile, don't worry yaar I know about my boy, now he is small boy aft grown up he will understand everything.