Part 5

at evening arnav return from school. He directly went to khushi room but nani stop him. arnav beta for three days you don't see khushi.

arnav: what why. no nani I want to see khushi now.

suseela: please understood beta. She is not well. Now no one allow to see her.

arnav back to his room. The full night he think about khushi only. Here khushi's room her nani teach her hereafter how to behave with boys. Always keep distance from them etc. khushi don't understood anything why her nani teach her all.

next day arnav went to his school in same condition. his friends ask him why you look dull and where is khushi you always glued to her. he told everything what happen in house and he also told his friends I miss her badly I don't want to eat food without seeing her.

his friends tell him you love khushi arnav. So that only you miss her badly. They told why he feel like this without khushi etc.

arnav realized he loves khushi. So he want to meet her immediately but in his house they don't allow meet her.

it was night, arnav using pipes he reach khushi room window door, suseela in deep sleep. he knock window door,khushi don't sleep she saw arnav in window, her face lit up. After two days she meet him. khushi went and open the window door, arnav came inside and hug khushi. This is first time arnav hug her in these 2 years. Khushi also hug him.

after they broke their hug.

arnav: khushi what happen to you. nani tell me you are not feeling well.

khushi: yes arnavji I have stomach pain. But maa told me now I am big girl.

arnav: khushi you know I miss you so much.

khushi: me too. You know nani tell me hereafter I don't come close to you. I always keep distance from boys.

arnav: you follow that

khushi: yes I follow with other boys. But not with you because you are my arnavji.

arnav: khushi I love u.

khushi don't know meaning of I love u. she just know when a person love and like other person they say I love u to each other. She look many times arnav say I love u to his mother sandya and his father arjun. They also say I love u too arnav. So she also say I love u too arnavji.

they again hug after that arnav go to his room.

end of flashback

it was evening when arnav wake up, he look khushi still in sleep. He went to washroom. after sometime he come to room with food. They don't take lunch due to sleep. he wake khushi kissing in her cheek. Khushi wake up and going to washroom. after some time she come and sit beside arnav.