Prologue

[3rd Person POV]

Tanjiro Kamado, the boy who met Kibutsuji Muzan and got out alive...the Hashiras were surprised by this with the exception of Tomioka Giyuu.

As Uzui Tengen and Shinazugawa Sanemi continued to interrogate the eldest Kamado sibling, one Demon Slayer raised it's hand to ask a question.

"Uhmm...if it isn't too much to ask, may I know who this Moose Man Key butt touche is?"

A 16-year old called Y/N L/N tilted his head in an innocent manner, nothing but curiousity in the boy's bright E/C eyes.

Kagaya Ubuyashiki smiled at the smol boi before proceeding to explain who "Muzan Kibutsuji" is, as well as to why he must be "defeated".

"Hm. Hm! I think I understand! So, if we finally kick his butt, will we find peace after?"

"Yes. That is the goal."

"Oohhh! Uhm...One last question??"

"What is it, my child?"

"Why are they so mean to Tanjiro chan?"

Y/N had a worried look on his face which prompted Kagaya to immediately act on it and silence the noisy Hashiras, effectively putting them in their place.

Then a test of will happened...Sanemi Shinazugawa, a marechi with the rarest blood, challenged Nezuko Kamado's resolve...

It was an intense time for Nezuko, staring and trying to resist the marechi's blood as the Hashira watched intently.

Y/N was patting Tanjiro's back as this happened.

Y/N is the only one of the Mizunoto Demon Slayers allowed to enter the Ubuyashiki Residence and talk so casually with Kagaya as if he were the boy's father, which he kinda is...to an extent.

The night when Kibutsuji eliminated the
L/N clan and overlooked Y/N's escape was also when Kagaya Ubuyashiki found Y/N and decided to shelter him from the night.

Since then, he obligated himself to become a parent for the boy. Kagaya also's the one who helped Y/N control his Sharingan, an ocular power that only the L/N clan possessed.

Back then, Y/N would get terribly sick because of the Sharingan's requirements of a body that is needed to react as fast as it could see.

He would also overuse the Sharingan, leading to Y/N sleeping for an extended period of time.

When Y/N finally mastered the use of his Two-Tomoe Sharingan, then he became a much more skillful Swordsman.

Y/N taught himself how to fight with the sword and created styles for it. The L/N clan's rare ability enable it to create Breath technique that is almost impossible for other Demon Slayers to imitate.

And when it was time, Kagaya urged Y/N to participate in the Final Selection, where
Y/N had came to meet Tanjiro Kamado and the box he was carrying.

They separated, but met again when an unconscious Tanjiro was being carried by a Kakushi as an order by Kagaya Ubuyashiki himself to the pillar meeting.

Y/N shows great potential, but his childish innocence and merciful self, hinders his growth, but nobody really wants it to disappear, they all endear his bright energy...but that story will have to come for later.

"There, There, Tanjiro chan. Your sister will be fine!" Y/N encouraged the injured Mizunoto just in time for Nezuko to turn her head away from the blood in disgust.

Of course, this brought surprised reactions to the Hashiras except Tomioka Giyuu, who anticipated this would happened.

"See? I told you!"