[Chapter 6] - End of No-Late Day

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(E/C) - Eye Color

===========================

(Author's POV)

Maiko: Ah yes, the transformation. "Life Fiber Synchronize", was it? I have to try that for myself right away!

She then proceeds to take off her clothes just to put on Senketsu. She then swiped the Seki Tekko, which allowed her to transform Senketsu.

Ryuko and I was sort of shocked to see her in a synched Senketsu while also wearing Tatsumatsu.

Ryuko: No way!

(Y/N): You have got to be shitting me.

Maiko: I can feel the power coursing through my veins! Life Fiber Synchronize! Kamui Senketsu! Followed by Kamui Tatsumatsu!

KAMUI SENKETSU AND KAMUI TATSUMATSU

Ryuko: How in the hell she was able to perfectly synchronize on her first try when I spent so much time trying to figure it out?!

Senketsu: Forgive me Ryuko, this woman has no shame.

(Y/N): Tatsumatsu...

Tatsumatsu: ...

Maiko laughs manically as she feels the power soaring through her body. She looms down at the both of you before she started her little speech.

Maiko: I would do anything to for just power, even if I have to get myself naked! Yes, its flowing into me! The strength, the power... The "strepower"!

She then starts to approach Mako while trying to flex her arms.

Maiko: Now to test this new form out! It's only appropriate to test it out on the weakest!

Maiko was about to land a blow on Mako, so you and Ryuko stood in front of her as Maiko got ready to strike.

Mako: Kyaaaaa!!

Ryuko and (Y/N): Mako!

Suddenly, Maiko froze and was unable to move! She struggled to attack in any shape or form, but was unfortunate enough to be frozen in place.

Maiko: W-What is this?! Why won't my body move!

(Y/N): (raises eyebrow) Uhhhhh...

Ryuko: What the hell?

Maiko: What the hell is going on?! It's as if my body was turned to stone!

Ryuko then notices that Senketsu's eye was bloodshot, as if he was struggling to become stable.

Ryuko: Senketsu, is that you?

You then take a look at Senketsu, and sure enough, you noticed it too.

(Y/N): Hah, thanks for doing us a favor Senketsu.

You both stabbed your swords into the ground as Ryuko cracks her knuckles while you cracked your neck.

Maiko: W-Wait a second! Let's not get too hasty!

Ryuko: What's wrong? Weren't you going to show me your "StrePower"?

Maiko: Please! I-I'm sorry I tricked you! We're all friends right?!

(Y/N): Your title "best friend" just turned into "enemy". Speaking of which, I'm about to get rid of said "enemy" in a second.

Maiko: I'll give you back your uniforms, just spare me!

Maiko was trying her hardest to move and take off your uniforms, but unfortunately she couldn't.