A.N

Hello guys,

Sadly I've decided to end this book because I feel like I'm no longer connecting with the story. In order to do my best, I have to enjoy the story as well. I don't know if you have noticed in the past updates that my writing hasn't been filled with passion because I'm losing interest with it. I also want to be able to find my style of writing without using a tv show as a template. I've also learnt that I don't want to be updating all the time and would rather finish the book and published.

Thank you to everyone who continued reading it and giving me your honest feedback because it does help me. Thank you for the love and support. At first, I didn't believe they a lot of people would read this but the support and love you gave me, made me want to continue which is why I was trying hard to come up with more chapter because I felt that you guys deserved it.

On a brighter note, I have other books that I am writing and trying to complete they should hopefully come out soon. I also might want to finish this book but I haven't made up my mind yet. I'll let you guys know when the new book will drop if I choose to drop it.

Thank you guys and I love you guys for giving me a purpose and making me feel motivated to write.
-totaldivas2015