chapter 31

Lillian POV

I have never been so upset in my whole life before maybe except the time when Tiana ate my poor goldfish.

You guys do not wanna know what happened. May Mr swiftly soul rest in peace. I thought to myself

As I contemplate ways to kill kelvin and hid his body in an alien space ship not bothering about the idiot for the rest of my life. His ghost won't even bother to hunt me but will hunt the alien and then I will be free from him forever. I hope Such a lovely dream will soon come true.

I take in a deep breath discussing my diabolical plan in my head.

Alien space ship seriously are you what five!!!!! or in kindergarten girl...

Ignoring my subconscious I answer kelvin with a sweet smile. "Yes, my alien bunny" I answer him pinching his cheek harshly with my hand with a hidden smirk on my face.

"Don't you dare call me that ever again" He said or more like yell as I smirk when I heard him mutter under his breath?

"And I thought fuck face was bad "

Alien bunny was going to yell in my pretty face again. When a bright light shone and some alien appeared out of nowhere and drag him toward a gigantic spaceship taking an alien bunny with them. As he screams or more like ordering me to save him while I looked at him and smirked. Mr swiftly will be so proud of me I think I did something evil.

Wow you do have a wide imagination

Oh Than...

For a child!!!!!!!!

*Eye roll* traitor and I thought you were on my side. Stupid subconscious.

I certainly did wish that was exactly what happened.

Too bad such wishes don't come true

We heard someone coming and ladies and gentlemen my prince charming just arrived guys a round of applauds, please. I hope you know am been sarcastic here.

alien bunny immediately put his hands around me to make it look like he was not about to murder me a while ago. I bet he is probably hiding the knife in his pocket. Funny how the devil can transform into an angel in a matter of seconds. Cause am still in shock. And I hope you guys are still clapping.

You guys must have noticed the name change but I love alien bunny better I think it fits his personality. Alien... Get it be...cause he has multiple personalities. Funny right.

Are you seriously making a joke right now I didn't know you have any funny bones in your body?

Bitch!!!

" you guys are finally here what took you so long Lilly "I held Vivi say coming towards us with the widest smile I have ever seen on her face see our parent's death.

I smiled at her relief that I could finally make her happy even if I was getting married to an asshole who doesn't deserve me. Because am pretty, cute, intelligent, beautiful, sexy and...

We get it you are awesome move on

Eye roll.

So am going to be patient tonight my revenge for kelvin will have to wait for later. I am going to put on my big girl pants and give my sis the best engagement party she has ever been to not that she had been to anyone but you get the point right. And am going to be the happiest girl today it's my engagement after all. Even if I have to fake being happy.

"Sorry we are late sis my cutie alien bunny didn't want to let me go cause he couldn't get enough of me," I said with a cute smile directly at kelvin as he scoffs at me

"A wwwwe you guys are so cute," vivi said before dragging me towards the party with an excited grin with kelvin hot on my trail.

I enjoyed the rest of my engagement party with the sweetest smile on my face enjoying my fake party and planing my sweet revenge. Kelvin is going to be sorry he messed with me.

^^^^^^••••••••••••••••••••©©®•••••

  "GRI GGG GGG GGG GGG GGG" my annoying alarm woke me up as I groan looking at the time on the clock.

It reads 3:30 smiling to my self I got up from my bed and looked around looking for the perfect material to carry out my revenge plans. Am coming for you alien bunny I said to myself as I sneak off to kelvin room to prepare for my epic prank.

______________________________________

A/N

Am sorry guys for the long wait but things haven't been going well with me.

I know many of you would like to stone with right now. I understand if you do because if it was a reverse case I would have done the same.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks a lot for your patience.

Til next update

Love you guys love😍

Star ★