Cap 48

Sana pov

We were walking in the stage to practice the travel from a platform to the other when someone screamed.
I wasn't actually looking but only with her voice I could understand who was it.

The time I turned around Jihyo was already shouting while running to her.

All members were running to the source of the sound.

"Tzuyu-ah!!!" she called looking down the stage.

I run faster and jump off the stage.

As I kneeled down all the members and a few person of the staff were gather around.

"Chewy-ah" I called her before moving my hand carefully to check on her head.

There was a big cut on the side.

"pain" she mumbled before slowing closing her eyes

"no no no. Don't close them. You need to stay awake" I sobbed

"CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!" I yelled before turning to her "it's going to be okay. Don't close your eyes yet" I begged with tears rolling down my cheeks

"it hurts" Tzuyu mumbled softly

"it will be fine. I'm here. You need to resist a bit longer. It will be fine, just.... Don't leave me okay?" I hold her hand tightly.

Before every of her movements stopped she squeezed my hand.
At exactly that moment the siren could be heard.

"Sana let go of her. They are here" Jihyo tooling me away when the medics arrived and carried her away "she will be fine"

"can I go with her?" I asked hopeless

"I will go with her." Jihyo said

"what? Why?!" I yelled

"Because it's right like this. Look now Jeongyeon will drive us there. Don't worry too much, okay? " Nayeon said holding my hands and dragging me to the parking.

During the drive I cried silently listening to Dahyun and Chaeyoung sharing their amount of tears.
Before I didn't notice also the others were shook as I was.

Dahyun was sobbing in Momo's chest, while Chaeyoung was hugging Mina as if her life depends from it.

Nayeon was beside me still holding hand, while Jeongyeon was driving.
And even if it wasn't evident I could see tears rolling down her cheeks.

The time the van stopped I rushed outside not waiting for no one.

I entered and I spotted a nurse. She was with an elder, helping him walk.

I walked fastly to her not caring about the other patients. My priority is Tzuyu and only her.

"where's Chou Tzuyu?" she stopped and looked at me.

"I can't reveal this information" the nurse said calmly but I didn't take it so well.

I grabbed her collar "where is she?" I asked more authoritative. Her eyes were screaming fear but it didn't stop me. I needed to know.

"Sanaaaaa!" someone yelled causing me to let go of the nurse.

"Jihyo!" I run to her "where is she?"

"operation room, third floor. Let's go. After we will t------" before she could end I run away to the elevator.

As I arrived at the floor there was no one.

What do you expect? She inside the room while being operate!!

I sat down in on of the chair and grabbed my hair in frustration.

After a few minutes the others arrived and sat down. Jihyo patted my shoulder and send a quick smile.

"she loose blood from the head and her arm is dislocated. They said it nothing too hard to handle, so we don't need to worry too much."

I let out a sigh.

After 2 hours we were still waiting outside the room.

Jeongyeon and Momo brought us coffe and something to eat.

More I was waiting, more I was going insane.

I arrived to the point to lay down and hugged my knees.

What if she doesn't make it?

I won't ever see her smile.

I won't hear her voice. Her laugh.

I can't bear a life like this.

Please God don't make any joke and make her live her life until she is old. I don't care if I will be the one beside her or not, just don't let her leave me like this.

As the third hour passed someone exited the room. I run to him before noticing his gown was full of blood.

No, it can't be.

"Chou Tzuyu relatives?" he asked and I nodded energyly. I felt a hand reaching for mine.

"we had a bit of complication with the pulse. For now is more stable but we feared she risk coma" he said and all crashed down.

"b-but she wi--will live rig- ht?" Mina asked stuttering.

"yes, we are trasfering her to the vip room..... but we don't know when she will wake up. It could takes weeks"

"we will wait" Jeongyeon interrupted "we will wait for her until she will wake up."

"when can we see her?" Momo asked

"even from today, but one at time" he said before bowing "now I need to go. Goodbye" he walked away.

Nayeon lead the way to the room and we decided who will go first.

I don't feel like I should go first because I'm unstable and I want to be a bit calmer to see her.

The first one to enter was Jihyo and after 5 minutes she was inside she came out sobbing.

Is it so bad?

I couldn't wait any longer and rushed inside.

My eyes looked with her figure.

Her head was covered with a bandage and her arm was plastered.

There were the sound of the machine helping her to breathe, that covered my sobs.

She seems sleeping so peacefully. And even if part of her face was covered I still find her the most gorgeous girl in the planet.

I stayed there, silently, looking at her.

I love you Tzuyu. Don't leave me please. I still need you in my life and if not as mine, as my friend.

After a few i decided to go out. My eyes couldn't bear see her like this any second more.

Closing the door I slide down and cry louder.

The members engulfed me in a embrace, and we cried together.