Cap 50

"I will stay tonight" Sana said after they went out.

"what? Why?" Chaeyoung said "it's my turn today"

"that changed. You made me have an heart attack playing along Tzuyu's prank" Sana replied mad

"I'm sorry. I just thought it could be funny" Chaeng sobbed

"no. It wasn't" Sana glared at her.

"stop it Sanatang. I understand you are angry but don't hurt my baby" Mina defended her girl.

"okay but I don't want her to stay over tonight. Tzuyu needs someone beside her "

"there are the doctors or the nurses or one of us that can do it" Dahyun pushed the situation

"I said I will be the one doing it so I will do it" Sana walked to the room "goodnight"

"you could have just said you want to be alone with her" Momo yelled making all the girls giggled. Sana ignored her and stepped inside the room finding Tzuyu already asleep.

Slowly the Japanese laid beside her.   She brought her hand up to move a stroke of hair away from the younger face. As it made contact with the soft skin, tears created. She misses being so close wit her and touching her like she was porcelain. She misses all about her.

"I thought I would loose you. You made me worried. Don't do it anymore, I can't bear living without you. I need you in my life Tzuyu-ah, don't leave. Please. " Sana sobbed caressing her cheek "I miss you. I miss us"

Slowly and carefully she hugged the asleep girl

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all I have done and believe me if I could go back I would do all in my power not to loose you. I still love you Chewy-ah" those were her last words before going to dreamland.

_-_____-_--_-_-_-_-_-__

It was morning, around 9 am, when Momo arrived at the hospital to take breakfast to Tzuyu and Sana.

Momo enter the room and found Sana sleeping with one arm around Tzuyu's waist and the latter with her eyes open looking at the ceiling.

"hi" Momo greet smirking.

Tzuyu looked at her in shock "w-wh-what a-re you do-ing here?"

"to check in you..... And bring you breakfast" Momo rose the bag and pointed at the bed"what's happening here?"

" I-I don't know. I woke up like this...."

"why didn't you moved her away?"

"I don't know...... It felt good to have her close" Tzuyu mumbled

"do you still love her?" Momo asked suddenly.

"why so sudden?" Tzuyu wondered

"just answer. She is sleeping so she won't hear you"

"I........ think, maybe? I am not sure. It's so confusing and then there's - - "

"why did you always give her cold answer?" Momo asked

"she hurt me unnie. I don't have any reasons to treat her gently. And beside she never gave me a reasons to forgive her and treat her right."

"so if she gives you a reason, you will forget her?"

"............. maybe, why?"

"just to know. Btw the others are coming in 5 minutes and if you don't want to be teased, it's better wake her up" Momo prepared the dishes on the table.

"unnie, wake up" Tzuyu shrugged lightly Sana, and as answer Sana hugged her tightly.
"unnie" Tzuyu tried again but Sana wasn't waking up.

"Sana~~~~wake up" Tzuyu did aegyo and finally the Japanese woke up "good morning sleepy head" Tzuyu smiled seeing Sana cute face

"good morning" Sana smiled back before notice her position. She quickly went off the bed "sorry about that. I didn't mean to disturb you"

"no prob unnie" Tzuyu stared at her a bit longer

"what's up bro?" Chaeyoung opened the door wide open and enter doing some swag moves.

"how was the night Tzu?" Jihyo asked walking near the bed.

"fine, I think. I sleep well"

As the group chatted a bit, Momo took Sana outside to talk.

"I know you heard, don't lie to me Sanatang. You were clearly lowkey smiling"

"so what? It's not like it matters. She clearly said she didn't forgive me and then there is that boy who is courting her."

"don't mind him. Focus on the part that if you show how much you care/love her maybe something will come out"

"Momoring, I did it for the last period and she never notice it. What will ever change?"

"she said she is confused, right? It means she noticed it and it's making her confuse."

"so what?"

"so continue to do what you have been doing. Take care of her. Don't flirt with other people. Try not to create contest to fight. Try to find a way to be closer and talk more. Don't use your body, use your brain and small action to win her heart."

"what if it won't work?"

"at least you tried and that's what matter" Momo side hugged her.

"fine, I will try." Sana smiled a little

"let's go back, they will suspect something if they don't see us" Momo walked inside, followed by Sana.

"where were you?" Dahyun asked right away

"I was outside to breathe fresh air. Don't worry baby, I'm not going anywhere" Momo pecked her lips

Sana's gaze moved around the room before laying to the figure in the bed.
She smiled at the sight of the latter laughing.

Tzuyu felt someone stares on her and moving her head lightly she found Sana's eyes on her. The Japanese was smiling and the Taiwanese couldn't contain her self from smiling lightly.

In that moment Sana understand how important was for her to try all for having her back.

She wants to be the reason why Tzu is happy.

She wants to cuddle and go to dates together.

She wants to call her, again, hers.

And of course she doesn't want to share her with anyone.