Ch.13-Unsure Sweetheart

M I L L O W

I wake up in the morning. At Least I think its morning. Its kind of dark under this fort. Fort? I open my eyes wider and look around. I feel big arms around my waist as I shift. Andrew.

I tried to get out of his hold but his grip got tighter."Andrew..." I whispered. He didn't respond keeping his grasp around me. I sigh and slip downward. His arms go loose when they reach my head.

I get out the rest of the way and sit up. I look at my surroundings again. My bed with the stuffies everywhere. Messy. Most of the time I cannot stand messes. Snacks were in some places too. Ugh.

I start rearranging my stuffed animals in their original positions. Some poking out from under my bed and others on the side. I carefully pull the extraordinarily gigantic sheet from the ceiling by detaching a couple of thumb tacks.

I make sure the broom doesn't fall and place it in the doorway. After doing that, with managing to not wake Andrew up, I start picking up the discarded junk food.

I pick up some candy wrappers and empty bags. I know the open snacks are probably stale so I plan to throw those away. I look at the clock. It's a nice plain black and white one like the other two in my home. I added LED lights around it to match with the rest of my room.

The clock read 6:47. I sighed wondering why I woke up so early. I walk into the kitchen as quietly as possible and discard the half eaten snacks in the garbage along with wrappers of all sorts. I put the broom in my cleaning supply closet.

I enter my room again and sit on the bed. Andrew shifts and turns his body around now facing my wall. I stare at him and think. My mind starts to wander off and I think about everything.

This is my third day with him. We've known each other for three days.

When I got other daddies yeah we agreed on the relationship in one day, just like me and Andrew now. I moved in with my other daddies extremely soon. Just like now.

I'm jumping into it quickly again. Am I really that desperate. Everytime I've done this it has never ended well. They've all been...disasters.

I tear my gaze from Andrew and look at the boxes set up in front of my bed.

Too quickly. I was planning on moving in mostly everything today. Maybe I shouldn't. I should...wait. Yeah I'll wait. Maybe being immediate with things will ruin it.

When people decide to get married it doesn't happen like a light switch. It takes time for preparation. I should wait.

I look back at Andrew who is still, miraculously, asleep. I sigh and lay on my back looking up at the ceiling. There was no way I was going to sleep now. I was thinking about how I was going to organize this. I loved organization of course this also had to be planned.
--
T H I R D

Andrew woke up at 7:28. He shifted a bit before he finally opened his eyes. He turned away from the wall and was met with Millow. She wasn't looking at him though.

She was definitely awake just not there. She was faced toward the ceiling looking up. She hadn't noticed he was awake yet. Andrew noticed the room was completely clean now. The sheet was neatly folded on the end of the bed, snacks and wrappers were gone, the laptop was put in it's rightful place. Everything looked as if it hadn't been moved.

She cleans up well. Is what Andrew thought. He reached over and lay his hand on Millow's stomach. She flinched a little a then looked over.

She showed no emotion seeming kind of in shock. As if she had just been rescued from her kidnapper.