chapter 48

Woo! 50 chapters in! But, we have barely gotten started with the story. Welcome to the last chapter of the dadku arc. Hope you like it!

"Where is ochaco?" Eri asked, as izuku carried her on his shoulders around the city, giving her a clear view of the streets.

"Well, she can't come today. She and the girls had to go somewhere important, and she can't come with us around musatfu." He said, and she frowned a bit.

But her face lit up, shining in the dark night sky, as he mentioned the part that they would be getting some apples.

"Hey Eri, since you don't like meeting new people, I'm telling you right now. If you want apples, you will have to come with me to get them, and someone is going to be selling them.. so..." He paused to let her ingest the information.

" N-new people?" She stuttered, climbing down from izuku's shoulders onto his chest-which deku helped her do- and snuck her head into the crook of his neck.

"I-i..." She said, scared.

"Hey, its ok. You can just stay held on to me. Sorry if I sounded demanding. If you want to, you can talk to them." He encouraged, but she shout it down with a shake if her head 'no.'

"All right." He smiled, as she gave a small, toothy smile back, before nuzzling her head into the crook of his neck again, enjoying the warmth emanating from him.

As they walked down the street, izuku noticed the girl started shivering. Knowing something like this would happen, due to his over thinking mind, he brought out a fluffy blanket over her, and she whispered a "T-thanks."

"Your most certainly welcome Eri." He said in a soft voice, as she looked around at the night lights.

" So beautiful.." she whispered, astounded by looking at the city.

"Yeah. It really is." He agreed.

After a while more, they arrive in the more lively part of the streets, where people were out selling different things. Eri kept her head hidden under the blanket, and Izuku just rubbed her back in comfort.

Alright eri, we're here." He informed, and she responded with her burying her head more thoroughly into the crook of his neck.

"Hello. I'll take 3 Kans of apples, please." Izuku said, as he pulled out a 50 yen coin.

"Sure." The man agreed, as the two traded in the money for apples.

"Thank you sir, bye!" He waved with his free hand, and rhe man just smiled and waved back, before another customer caught his attention.

"Alright eri. Mission accomplished. Here." He passed her an apple from under the blanket.

He could feel the smile form on her face as a crunch of apple could be heard, and a delighted moan.

"Good?" He asked, as he felt a head nod.

"Fank you." Ahe said with a full mouth, and Izuku just chuckled.

" Yourf welfcomfe" he copied her, as they both giggled and laughed.

"Woah, Eri, be careful. You might choke, okay?" He asked, concerned at the amount she was gobbling down in a minute, and then asking for another.

" Sorry. I just really love apples." She honestly told the greenette, and he just smiled.

"Don't be sorry, just try not to do it again." He explained, and he felt her nod.

They reached back to the hospital, and Izuku dropped her off.

" Alright eri, I have to go now." He said, as she started frowning again.