4

I sat down on Harry's bed next to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. 'You wanna talk?' He asked me in a soft voice. I shrugged my shoulders unsure. 'I have these nightmares when I have a bad day, a nightmare that it wasnt good things they said on the phone it was bad about how much of a shitty kid I am' harrys eyes squinted and then his expression softened 'you are a good person, you have inspired so many young woman to be themselves and stand up for what they believe. You are amazing also you are fucking gorgeous' I was on the verge of tears but the last bit made me laugh. 'Thank you harry' I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep and i think harry knew too.

He turned on his tv and we begun to watch Netflix. My eyes were fixed on the screen but in the corner of my view I could see harry staring at me. I turned to him and smiled 'what?' He just started at me 'you.' I pecked his lips and turned back to the screen I could now see harry was in shock and honestly so was I. Why did I do that, I'm guessing my brain was attracted to harry. I mean I wasnt complaining.

Being with harry made me slightly more comfortable and around 2 am I fell asleep on harry before I fell asleep I heard harry whisper to me 'a future with you sounds good' and those words rang in my head.

Waking up the next morning I had a shit ton of notifications and a tag from harry.

Wroetoshaw
Last night @y/n.l/n came to me upset as fuck and I'm glad she did cause I got to spend an amazing night bonding with her. She doesn't deserve anything that happens to her. Thanks for the fun night, we should do it again sometime. I love you weirdo.

Comments:
Ksi: OMFG YOU WENT TO HARRY YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND
miniminter:@ksi stan it
Ksi:@miniminter wtf dude
Zerkaahd:awh glad you cheered her up
Vikkstagram: someone there for her at least
Y/shaw: I hear weddng bells
Y/n.l/n: I love you too

I quickly commented and turned to see harry asleep I'm guessing he fell asleep after posting. I wriggled my way out of Harry's arms and headed into the kitchen. 'Goodmorning' callux was stood next to calfrezzy both of them sipping their drinks. 'Hey' I smiled. 'You and harry, ya know?' This got me I begun to explode into laughter. 'No no no I was just really sad so I came to harry and he comforted me not with sex or anything like that we just sat and watched films,' freezy raised his eyebrow 'sureeee' I punched his arm 'shut up' they both just laughed at me.

I headed into Harry's room he was now awake but I needed to go I had shit to do. 'I'm gonna leave you but I want to say thank you for doing this' harry stood up and pulled me into a hug. 'We should do it again sometime' I nodded 'yeah' he leaned back and quickly kissed me it sent butterflies in my stomach but me being the awkward person I am put up a peace symbol and left.

I found myself not driving to my house but, too JJ? I then thought deep about why I would need to talk to JJ and then I remembered I hadn't told him about how long I had left. Well this is gonna suck.

I gave JJ a quick text and he headed out and sat in my passenger seat. 'What's up?' His voice boomed in my car. 'Let's drive first' I knew where I wanted to go. I was heading to the restaurant I first met JJ at. We went in and headed to the same table. 'Ooh throwback I like it' JJ giggled like a school girl as we sat. We both decided on sharing some nachos and then we got milkshakes cause why not. We had been chomping on food for a good 5 minutes when I decided now or never.

'Jide' it was almost a whisper 'yeah y/n/n 'i took one of his hands into mine. 'My illness has gotten worse' I could feel myself tearing but I bit my lip and refused to cry. 'I have two years' I watched as JJs face fell. 'Wh-what?' I didnt make eye contact with him I felt almost guilty. 'Then' he puffed out his chest 'let's make it your best 2 years' I looked up from my hands and looked into his eyes. 'I love you olajide Olatunji' he beamed at me 'I love you too y/n l/n'.

KsiWhatever happens to you I'm here and always loving you bestfriendTagged:@y/n

Ksi
Whatever happens to you I'm here and always loving you bestfriend
Tagged:@y/n.l/n
Comments turned off

(A/N) 3 chapters in 1 day I think woah would you look at that please vote x