-22-

CHAPTER 22 | Silence Before A Storm

Ylva's P.O.V.

Before I knew it, the last school bell rang, and the empty halls became crowded with students racing to get off of school grounds.

Once outside, I made my way over to my car, where I hoped Pyro was waiting for me. Part of me knew that I was a little overprotective of him, but I also know that he didn't have half fighting skills that I have to take on any werewolves. The chance of anything happening while on school grounds is low, I'm walking around with a butterfly knife, throwing daggers, and flash bombs all in my backpack.

There is no such thing as being too careful when it comes to a school of hormones jumping teenage werewolves.

Pyro was leaning against my car, looking up at the sky. I'm still surprised that he doesn't remember doing the ritual. I do have a feeling that he knows that something happened that night.

"Hey mister," He looked over at me and smiled. "Did I keep you waiting?"

"Nope got here not too long ago."

"Where is Tasha," I asked him as I scan the parking lot for her.

Tasha had been acting shadier towards him, more than she usually was. Even if she was my cousin, I didn't trust her with these secrets. Her addiction to attention was terrible. She never liked being out of the spotlight. Her jealousy towards Pyro for something that he had no control over was insane.

It's true what they say. A white wolf could even make family members jealous.

"She left with a group," he told me, getting into the passenger side, "she's going to a party."

"She's always doing something," I called her cell, but only got her voice machine. "Tasha, you know you were supposed to go straight home."

Then, I hung up the phone. I started my car and headed home.

I trust her even less when she when other people. She was the type to do or say things to get attention and might slip and say something she is not meant to say.

"Everything will be okay," Pyro assured me as I back out of the parking slot, "Tasha won't cause too much trouble, she just wanna have some fun."

"I hope so," I whispered.

As I drove, I couldn't shake a feeling that she was going to mess up something. When I get this feeling about her, it is never wrong, but I didn't want to tell Pyro that.

 When I get this feeling about her, it is never wrong, but I didn't want to tell Pyro that

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for it for this very short, but it had to be done. I think with this short chapter some can tell what is about to happen.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

And like always...

Thank you for reading!

-AJ Pharaoh