and the triator is...

Lucifer ran up to alastor who directed him to Daniels section. The two stepped in, looking at Charlie's memories of him.

"Oh come on dan, you don't believe me either?"
"Let's just go watch a movie..."
"I love you too."

Alastor cringed at Charlie saying I love you to another demon. Lucifer looked at the memory and patted alastor's shoulder and moved him forward.

The two kept moving towards, and eventually stumbled upon a huge table. Alastor approached it, Lucifer behind him.

"Well well well, you figured it out." Someone in a swivel chair said. The demon snapped, ropes appearing and tieing up alastor and Lucifer together. The man swiveled around and the two overlords went into there demon forms.

"You fat fucker I should've known." Lucifer said through gritted teeth. Daniel chuckled evilly. "Well I did get a little help, but that is not of importance." Daniel explained.

"Get out of my wife's head. Now." Alastor commanded. Daniel rolled his eyes, "I'm here to pleasure charlie alastor, something you haven't been able to do since you got back." Daniel said with a smirk.

Alastor growled low, his eyes turning to radio dials. Lucifer could feel the heat coming off of him. "Tell me alastor, when was the last time you and your wife had sex? When was the last time she was screaming out your name in pleasure?" Daniel asked standing and walking over to him.

Alastor felt his pants tightening, he was still very much in heat, any touch to that area could give him a boner. Lucifer looked down and kicked alastors ankle, getting alastor in control again.

"Keep it together..." Lucifer whispered over to him. Alastor gulped down the pain and nodded. "Shame shame shame. You can't pleasure yourself with her can you? Can't put yourself in her, can't-" Daniel was interrupted by getting a huge smack from one of alastor's tentacles. Lucifer laughed and smiled at him. "Good work my boy! Now hurry and get these damned ropes off!" Lucifer instructed.

Alastor followed his instructions and used some of his magic to undo the ropes. Alastor ran over to Daniel and used his staff to knock him out. He picked up his wife's ex and slung him over his shoulder.

Lucifer grabbed alastor's arm and said a spell to get them out of there! In a flash of light they where back in the physical hell. Alastor handed Daniel to Lucifer who took him down to the dungeon to be interrogated.

Alastor took Charlie and held her close in his lap. Charlie woke up and saw the tears running down her husbands face. "Oh sweetheart..." Alastor asked and kissed her hair.

"Well? Who was it?" Charlie asked. Alastor gulped and refused to look at her. "Daniel." He said. Charlie gasped and cried onto alastor's shoulder. "Um...so let me explain my dear. So we had to go into your mind to see what was causing the trouble. So we walked around" alastor than remembered the little tea party.

"I do indeed suspect my dear that you threw excellent tea party's..." he said and Charlie's face turned red. "You saw those?!" She asked and alastor nodded. Charlie turned red and gestured for him to continue.

"Well, than we started walking around, and we saw a section labeled Tsul, and so your father walked in. I than realized that it was your most intimate memories, but by the time I figured it out, your father was already in." Alastor informed.

Charlie turned red, than realized something and turned to face her husband, resting on his lap. "Than how about this, we kill two birds with one stone?" Charlie asked whispering in his ear.

Alastor shivered and his instincts took over, but just as they where getting started Lucifer knocked on the door. Alastor groaned a bit and opened the door. "Come along now son, we have some interrogation to do." Lucifer instructed.

Charlie and alastor looked at each other and shrugged, and alastor followed Lucifer to the dungeon. Charlie got an idea, she was about to cure her husbands heat, so she snickered to herself and went into there closet.

She picked up an old outfit of hers, she had barely ever worn it, she was also guessing she barely fit in it anymore, but decided to try it on.

She slipped it on and found it was a little tight, but figured the tighter the better. "Yo char! Where you at?" Angle asked. Charlie's eyes widened. "Angle what the hell are you doing here?!" Charlie asked from the closet. Angle opened it up.

"Well the kids wanted me to-" he stopped half sentence. Charlie was sitting there red. Angle laughed. "Oh calm down Charlie, I'm gay remember? And I've known you for like almost a century now." He said. "Touché." Charlie said.

Alastor walked back in and angle asked him where arrows room was. Alastor pointed him in the direction. On his way over he whispered to alastor "she's ready for ya." He said and went over to angles room.

Alastor gave him a weird look and walked over to the closet where Charlie was waiting for him. "Did you see angle dust my dear? He's acting really strange." Alastor said and looked at his wife, his mouth dropping once he saw her outfit.

Charlie gulped. "Ok this was a bad idea I'm getting changed!" She said and turned around but felt alastor grab her arm and pull her close.

"Oh sweetheart, daddy's not letting you go anywhere~" alastor said and picked up Charlie bridal style and kissed her, than Charlie melted into the kiss.

(Ok next chapter will be the one smut chapter I do per book, so yeah.)