Victorious

"Damn I wish I was your date you look good" I got dressed for Spencer's event at Kure's. He wanted to send me off and to lay down the ground rules for whatever reason. "Play nice why don't you this is his big night and I wanna be supportive." I rubbed his scruffy face admiring his soft juicy lips that I loved so much.

"Only if I get something in return Lori considering I could care less about this. I'm only cool because I know this big for him" His voice fades away towards the end of his sentence but I knew he had a heart. "You've been getting my love and affection for almost a year....what else could you want from me" I slipped my heels waiting for his response.

"Nothing....you look good real good so have fun but not too much" I could tell he wanted it to talk but it could wait till later. "We will discuss it later because we're moving on the right direction." He helped me put on my coat and then walked me to the door.

"See you later babe" I kissed him on the cheek and rushed over to Spencer's car

"See you later babe" I kissed him on the cheek and rushed over to Spencer's car. "That eager to leave your love of your life huh..." I gave him the finger and hopped in. "We are actually very happy right now and we would of had sex but I wanted to save my stamina for your event. This is why you need a girlfriend so I can talk shit to you."

The event dragged on pretty long but it was cute seeing Spencer talk to these great athletes and introduce me to them, I was just happy once it ended so I could kick off my heels and let my feet breath "That was the most inspiring shit ever go be around you sure you gotta go back to ya crib. We can go out and really celebrate I know you want to Lori" I looked at him who was cheesing and squinting his eyes.

"I want to but I don't know tomorrow I have plans to go shopping with Trell & Kure. We're going to Miami and they have no idea how to act." He seemed bothered after mentioning Miami and I wanted to ask why but I didn't want to get into with him right now. "Then we can hang out whenever then..you good with a uber back" I looked at him in disgust and walked off. I came to support him and then he just wants to ship me off in a uber if it wasn't one men it was the other in my life.

I called Kure to come pick me up and he was heated way more then me by any means "You call that nigga your bestfriend...pfft let me catch him somewhere. That shit is foul Lori and I don't care how you feel because your different." I looked at him smiling because even though he was mad he was leaned back and driving with on hand while the other was stroking his beard.

It was cute sight "Bro stop staring at me creep" He laughed looking away out the window. "Your just so sexy like..damn god bless your parents for their genes."

"Speaking of, my mom is pounding me for me to bring you around. She's knows everything but just wants to meet the mystery girl in my life, How you feel about that" I was nervous as hell because his mom knew my age and probably everything else and still wants to meet me. "I'm nervous as hell now thank you for that but I'm up for it though. It's too important to pass but right now I need you to pull over."

"Ain't none of that happening you decided to go out so I took care of it already" I started laughing just to imagine what he was doing. "Too much information but fine Dennis will have to take of me tonight then" I kicked my feet up and hummed the song blasting through his speakers. "You two have fun then I'll even leave some batteries" He started laughed. "Goodnight Kure I don't like you anymore so hurry up before I go home."