011.

"What's up wit' y'all? You like him or sum?" Ra'Shawn put the straw to his firm lips, sipping on his lemonade as he kept his eyes on Santana

He was stuck on her ambiance, her brown skin glowed in the artificial light. He could tell there was some feelings there with Colbie, and he was in a relationship so he just wanted to work on their friendship. Hazel was getting too overbearing, telling him when and where to go like he was her child.

She followed him all the way to Texas, willingly. She was obsessive thinking that he'd cheat and find another girl while he was out of state. He loved her but he was getting to the point where he didn't want to be bothered by her or any female for that matter.

He never had time to clear his head, his mama wasn't around to keep his head on straight. It's like he was running around like a chicken with his head cut off and he just needed some peace of mind.

Everything either aggravated him or just killed his entire vibe. He was never a friendly guy, didn't care too much for fake love. The niggas that he used to hang around switched up. What was the point in even making new friends?

Santana twirled the end of her straw around watching the ice move in circles. "Can we talk about something else? I ain't agree to hang witchu to talk about him,"

He smirked and leaned back into his seat in the booth. "So what you wanna talk about?"

"What made you move to Texas?" She raised an eyebrow, she thought she had him figured out based on his attitude and the way he presented himself.

"Next question," he threw his napkin down and broke the gaze that they both shared. He wasn't ready to share any of that with her but when the time comes he may let her in. He had trust issues and didn't like to open up about his past, he was trying to get away from that.

"Okay, what was New Awlins like?" she laughed, imitating his deep accent making him smack his lips as he leaned in closer to the table.

"It's home," he shrugged, he didn't know what else to say to her. It was his home and he missed it every day, calling his mama every chance he got to check on things.

"I bet you miss it," she pushed her lips together and dipped her crinkle cut fries in her Zax sauce.

"I do, foreal. Miss my mama's cooking, my uncle just eat out all the fucking time. I need ah meal, ah nigga be starving fareal," he chuckled shaking his head, reminiscing on the big ole pots of Gumbo his mom would make.

"I would invite you to my house for dinner but my parents can't even cook. You know how to cook?" She raised an eyebrow and sighed, her stomach getting tight from consuming so much food.

"Only thing I know how to do is fry chicken," he let out a laugh and licked his lips, he looked down at Santana's they were covered in a mixture.

"We should do a little dinner, I'll bring my friends and you can bring your girlfriend," Santana suggested. "You can fry the chicken and I can do the sides. And, I can have my mama fix her bomb ass chess pie,"