34

You guys are the best! We crossed 150K in such a short span of time, it was like around 80-85K one day and few days later— Boom! We were #1 in Popular, #3 in Trending, #31 in Romance and it was so beautiful, thank you! 💞💞💞

~

It was around half past eleven when Dante dropped all the three of us to my home considering how Ethan's car was dead. He was not so happy about dropping Ethan to my place, but couldn't really say anything when I insisted. It was not like I was going to be alone with him, Stella would be there too.

I knew how he was very possessive over me and how he didn't trust Ethan around me, but Ethan was my best friend and I loved and enjoyed his company very much. Secondly, due to me being all cupid and stuff around them, I was giving them more alone time and less us time— 'Us' as in all the three of us chilling like before and to be honest, I was missing them.

"I still think I should drop Ethan home." He growled and I put my hand on his shoulder, reassuring him.

"I know you don't trust him, but what you got to understand is that he is my friend." I passed him a small smile and slightly squeezed his shoulder.

"A very horny friend." He spit out and a small chuckle escaped my lips.

"But still a friend."

"Yes, a friend that you have a crush on."

"You jealous?" I asked, rhetorically, but what I didn't expect was his really blunt and open answer, "Ofcourse, I am jealous, baby! Here I am, trying my every move and charm on you and what do I get? You, crushing over him." He spit out the last word rather too bitterly, but my heart was still thumping over the fact that he called me baby.

And I was swooning and fangirling from inside because HE CALLED ME BABY!

I mean, I knew it was not the first time he called me baby, but the feels I was getting right now was something out of the world. Butterflies were fluttering in my stomach and my brain was going dizzy. What I was feeling right now was something I could not express in words, it was special, beyond special.

"I don't have a crush on him, Dante. I never did." I passed him a small smile, "Also, you do realise that crushes don't last long, right?" I stepped closer to him as he sighed and buried his nose in the crook of my shoulder.

My heart...

Ethan and Stella were both inside quarreling over who was better at bowling while Dante and I stood outside quarreling over Ethan, so I was not worried over them sneaking up on us and I could enjoy this moment peacefully.

The night was turning out really fantastic if you ask me—Watching Dante going all jealous over Ethan was a real fun sight to see. I pulled away from him and gave him a peck on the cheek leaving him shook. Blush erupted on his cheeks and I swooned right there and then.

"Aww, is liwle Dantie bwushing?" I teased him, pinching his cheeks which he swat away, leaving me in laughs and tears.

"You are so cute." I said, in between the laughs, but what I didn't know was— him staring at me all this while with an unknown emotion plastered om his face. He stepped closer and my laughter died down instantly when I realised how close he was standing to me and my nerves started going crazy. I was a nervous wreck all of a sudden.

"You are so beautiful." He said and without giving me any heads up, grabbed my face and kissed me straight on the lips making my eyes go wide.

He tilted his head to have better access and bit my lower lip making me gasp. He tried to slip his tongue inside my mouth, but I kept my mouth shut. He groaned against my mouth and I smiled through the kiss. This moment, right here was blissful.

"You are mean." He said, breaking the kiss and resting his forehead against mine.

"But you like me." I said, cheekily and he chuckled softly, "I do, indeed."

"Shall I take your leave now?" I asked, pulling away from him, but he frowned and pulled me closer, hugging me tightly.

"No."

"Dante!" I scolded and he let go with a frown on his face.

"Promise me that you won't let him flirt with you."

"He is into Stella." I deadpanned.

"Promise me." He demanded.

"No promises!" I yelled and ran away laughing before he could grab me, leaving him shouting profanities.

I entered the house ready to hear bickering and shouting, but what I was not expecting was both of my friends, pressed against each other, against the wall of the living room. Sexual tension was high and I could already feel the temperature of the room dropping.

On hearing my footsteps, their heads turned towards me and she tried to push him away, but he did not make any effort to let her go and instead just smiled smugly, "Damn your timing."

"No, no, it's okay, please continue. I was just going to my room." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"We appreciate it, thank you." He went back to her and started leaning closer as if I was not there at all in the first place and as much as I didn't want to stand there and witness what I was about to witness, I stood there because I knew Stella was not going to let me witness what Ethan wants me to witness.

"But I don't. So step the fuck back and let me go before I shave your head in your sleep!" Ahaan, there goes my assumption. I knew she won't let me witness what I don't want to witness.

He stepped aside and gave her space to walk away, but not before riling her up more, "Only because I don't want to look bald on our wedding."

"We are never getting married!" She stomped her foot and walked away leaving me in hysteric laugh.

"Denial is the first step!" He yelled and joined me in my laugh.

Thirty minutes later, we were all changed in comfortable clothes— except for Ethan, he was bare, like top bare— sitting in a circle in the middle of my bed, munching some snacks while discussing life.

"It has been a while since I have gotten a good haircut." I stated, touching the tip of my hair and cringing slightly looking at the split ends.

"I know right? We need to get ourselves pampered on the coming weekend." She added and I nodded my head with a huge smile spread on my lips.

"Does that mean my next weekend is going to pass watching you both get pretty?" He asked, taking out his lower lip and making a cute puppy dog face.

"Ethan?" He moved his head towards me and raised his eyebrows, "Yes?"

"Put on a shirt."

"Distracted?"

"You have no idea." I teased.

"Trust me, I have."

"Stop flirting with her, moron, she is already taken!" Stella slapped his arm and he winced because honestly, Stella was not subtle at all and secondly, shirtless body experience more pain.

"Bitch, that hurt!"

"It was supposed to."

That was when I realised how much I missed my friends and no matter what, I would never trade my friendship with these idiots for anything else in this world.

••••••••

Hola, Amigos!

It has recently came to my notice that the name of my book's characters resembles very much with Babysitting The Bad Boy, but I would like to conclude that I had in no matter, shape or form, stolen their idea or thought, it's just the concept of Great Minds Think Alike and those who were with me since the beginning of my journey knows that I don't do stealing and if you read both of our books, you'd realise that my story line is very much different than their story line. (Yes, I have done my research, hehe)

Thank you.