ɱıŋɖ ɠąɱɛʂ

"He's all over the globe." Hill says to Steve as they step out of the elevator into Tony's apartment, which is trashed from their encounter with Ultron. "Robotics labs, weapons facilities, jet propulsion labs. Reports of a metal man, or men, coming in and emptying the place."

"Fatalities?" He asks as they walk up the steps.

"Only when engaged. Mostly guys left in a fugue state going on about old memories, worst fears, flashes of light and 'somethings too fast to see'."

"Maximoff's. That makes sense he'd go to them. They have someone in common."

"Not anymore." Hill hands a tablet to Steve. It shows Strucker slumped against a wall, a bullet wound in his head, 'PEACE' written in blood on the wall behind him. After Steve shows the picture to Tony they figure Strucker had something Ultron didn't want anyone to find. After a quick search Nat confirms that all the digital information they had on Strucker was gone meaning they had to comb over boxes of files. That lead to them looking into Ulysses Klaue.

°•.•°°•.•°°•.•°

In a salvage yard men hustle and bustle as they work inside of an old ship, moving weapons and big explosives around. Klaue stands in a room that he uses as an office above everyone, glass walls on all sides, as he speaks on a phone.

"Don't tell me your men swindled you. I sent you six short-range heat-seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Now, you will make it right, or the next missile I send you will come very much faster." With that he hangs up and switches to another line. "Now, minister, where were we?"

All of a sudden everything powers off. The workers shone flashlights everywhere and were yelling in a panic. Klaue looks around and slowly grabs his gun from his desk. He raises it and carefully takes a few steps towards the darkness of his open door. He shoots but doesn't hit anything as a silver blur comes in, takes the gun and lines the bullets up on his desk, all in a second. Klaue turns around to see Pietro standing in the corner parallel to the door. The girls stand in the door way, just barely being seen.

"Yeah. The enhanced." Klaue says. "Strucker's prize pupils." He sits down and grabs a metal dish and offers it to them. "Do you want a candy? Hmm?" He sits it down. "I was sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life. Not a growth market." He looks between the three as they give each other slightly confused looks. "You didn't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid I'm not that afraid."

"Everybody's afraid of something." Wanda says as she steps into the office and stands next to Pietro, Y/n right behind her.

"Cuttlefish." Klaue says pointing at Wanda. "Deep sea fish. They make lights, disco lights..." He makes a sound and moves his hand in imitation of the fish. "To hypnotize their prey, and then..." He grabs at the air and makes a 'whoosh' noise. "I saw a documentary. It was terrifying."

Pietro speeds over and back from Klaue's desk. He puts a candy in his mouth before folding his arms. "So if you're going to fiddle with my brain and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business." Klaue continues. "And I know you're not in charge. And I only deal with the man in charge." Klaue gets up and takes a few steps towards them. Lightning surrounds Y/n's hands as she takes a step forward. Wanda grabs her arm and Y/n sees Ultron outside of the window. She smirks and takes a step back as Ultron bursts through the window, sending Klaue to the ground outside of his office.

"There is no man in charge." He says stepping out of the office. He steps over Klaue and leans down until their faces are inches apart. "Let's talk business."

Klaue's second hand man opens a door and shows a small room filled with toxic waste barrels. It moves down to show the real thing being held in there. Vibranium. Klaue grabs a tube and hands it to Ultron.