01

Summer

Sliding down the pole, dancing with the flow of the music as money flew down on me.

The stage was piled up with money, enough to pay my family's bills.

Sometimes I hate that I live this lifestyle but the money is too good.

I spun around on the pole and climbed up until I reached the top, dropped back down slowly into a split.

As I got up, I tugged at my bra to tease them and more money flew up.

The song ended. "Man" most of the men said.

I walked off stage and three bouncers came to collect my cash for me as I walked to my dressing room, they followed.

"Thank you fellas" I said to them as they say my bags of money in front of me.

"Your welcome" they said as they walked out.

"All that damn money bitch I will only leave stage with one big ass bag of cash while u got three" My sister Autumn said to me as she sat on the counter.

"Girl learn how to make eye contact when u on the pole" I said as I started grabbing money and started straightening it.

"Hoe don't nobody wanna make eye contact with these crusty ass folks" my other sister winter said walking thru the dressing room.

Me, Winter and Autumn are real sisters. We are called The Season Sisters Cuz of course our name, highest paid strippers in the club. Winter and Autumn are twins, we have another sister who happens to be my twin, Blossom.

We don't fuck with her at all, I know that's my twin and we are suppose to be close but nah, sometimes the closest person to u that's blood can be a sneaky snake in the grass.

Me and Blossom are the oldest, 22 and Autumn and Winter are a year behind.

"Hoe if u trynna make this type of money u gon make motherfucking eye contact" I said putting rubber bands over my money.

"I only make eye contacts during private dances and sex tuhhh" Autumn said.

"That's your problem, nasty ass" Winter told her.

"Y'all need to stop doing privates and get back on stage, u make more money doing stage then private and vips" I told them as I opened my other full bags and put rubber bands on my money.

"Girl VIP is the best time, it be hella money in VIP" autumn said.

"Girl vip ain't shit, all u do is same thing u do in a private but u can strip naked and they can touch on u, might as well be a damn escort" I said.

"Shut up" winter told me laughing. "I'm finna go do my last private lap dance then ima head out".

"Shit I'm finna go now" autumn said.

"Me too" I replied and put my money in my Louis Vuitton duffle bag and threw my jumpsuit on.

❤️: 145K 💬: 50K
@OfficialSummer: time to go🎶✌️🏡

❤️: 100K 💬: 30K@AutumnFall: Girls Need Love Too❤️🌈

❤️: 100K 💬: 30K
@AutumnFall: Girls Need Love Too❤️🌈

❤️: 102K 💬:35K@WinterWonderland: Yo nigga's fantasy ❄️☺️

❤️: 102K 💬:35K
@WinterWonderland: Yo nigga's fantasy ❄️☺️