Session 6

Hopping off the table you walk behind him your fingers trailing across his ass. His indrawn breath makes you bold and wrapping your arms around his rib cage you breathe against his ear. "You're far more dressed then I am."

Reaching down and into the material, you grip him and squeeze before releasing. Your thumb trails across the slit of his head and gathering the bead of moisture there you remove your hand and as his head turns he watches as you place it in your mouth and suck it off.

He breathes deeply and grabbing your hair in his hand he pulls your head back till he can see the veins tight in your neck.

Leaning in he nips at your neck his voice vibrating against your skin as he says. "You're so beautiful."

Pushing you back against the bed he follows you down onto the bed and he kisses every inch of your body. From your ears down to the soles of your feet and by the time he's done you are begging him to enter you.

He leans over the bed and grabs a condom from his pants and your eyes watch each other until he pushes his underwear down and slowly rolls the condom on.

He is smoothly shaven no hair anywhere and his cock juts out from his body. Moving over you his hands under your back and gripping your shoulders he enters you and gasping as he fills you deeply.

He pulls back and then thrusts against you deeply. Each thrust he rolls his hips against you grinding and making your clit feel electrified. Before long you feel your orgasm approaching and like a train, it doesn't stop. Once you have one another follows and another and that one is so big that you see stars. Your body relaxed and not able to move you clench your muscles and scratch his back lightly.

"I want you to cum to." Leaning up your bite and then lick his ear and he groans.

"Do that again." He says.

Biting gently you lick and your breath warm as you can hear him panting. "Cum for me baby. Feel my pussy tight around you." And you bite his ear again before nibbling the hoop and pulling on it lightly.

He groans and stills as he cums. His body shaking and then holding tight as he finishes.

He lays against you for a second. His fingers rubbing up and down your arm. "Not many of the women care about if we get pleasure or not. Sometimes it is nice to have one that does."

Patting his head your fingers run through the hair on his forehead. "I've never been like this before. I've only been with four guys. Well, now a couple of Cuddlers. But it's nice to know I pleased you too."

Kissing between your breasts he looks at you. "It was my pleasure to please you and be pleased then as well."

Standing up he walks to your bathroom and watching his great ass as it leaves the room you sigh and then smile. How did you suddenly get so lucky?