Chapter 040 : Holographic's First KillFlower

Yiyi was merely taking advantage of the fact that her consciousness went back to reality during her “suspended animation”. Thinking she was lucky, she took off the helmet’s shield for just a few seconds and went to the bathroom. Once she sat on the toilet, she hurriedly put the shield back on. The result? She was returned to the landing interface with a system prompt saying: “You are re-logged in!”

At that moment Flower Yiyi’s heart sank down, rather than the relief that she should have felt after peeing, her heart was filled with depression instead. Although it was only for a few seconds, this pit-dad’s[1] game would not recognize it, and so, once she went online again, she had found herself sent out of the dungeon!

The next second, the World Channel released an announcement of Fire and the others who had successfully defeated Huo Ming.

In the holographic mode, the “text chat channel” position was similar with the teammates information, placed in a light curtain at the lower left corner of the players’ line of sight. When Flower Yiyi saw this announcement, the white font appeared particularly dazzling.

〖World〗: Congratulation to holographic players Fire, Ah Jin, Dead Water, Leisure Cloud, and Wild Crane for beating Huo Ming. In addition to finishing the task, you’ve also got first kill for Yan Mountain Blazing Prison in holographic mode!

Not only this, two seconds later another message appeared on their upper line of sight, saying: “Full Service Bulletin” will now start rolling!

“Full Service Bulletin” was the most anticipated news media in Demon God. Usually, only things like “server upgrade”, “Boss first kill”, “the first change in the ranking list” and other official notices would be announced here, and all players would receive them without exception, it could not be blocked.

Why this announcement appeared in the full service bulletin board, the answer was self-evident –because it was holographic first kill!

After Demon God’s revision, during the past few years the First Kill record of all bosses in Flowers Yiyi’s server had long been taken by the Great Gods currently occupying the ranking list. How long had they not seen this kind of announcement?

And today was holographic version’s opening day, the three servers were merged and all players above level 50 were all converged together, the world channel was several times more lively than it was before.

Most players in the newly opened holographic mode were still enjoying the scenery for the first time, and yet Fire and his team had managed to complete a level-90 dungeon and gained a first kill! The players were shocked, and the world channel was filled with only exclamations and ellipsis as they were all speechless…

It wasn’t until the bulletin disappeared that their ability to talk was gradually restored.

World Channel ‘Qing Nine’: “Is this the strongest team in the server?”

World Channel ‘Cosette’: “Ruthless changed his name! How did it turn into Fire? This Fire is Fire Ruthless, right?”

World Channel ‘Levy Rain’: “Yes, before the revision, he was called as Fire in Spirit Fairy…”

World Channel ‘Mo Xiao Xuan’: “Xiao Xian-Jin has also been renamed ah, became Ah Jin.”

World Channel ‘Uncle Dou’: “Both cutting their names, do these two people want to match?”

World Channel ‘Feather Month Chen’: No one is concerned about the ‘holographic first kill’!!! Who can explain this?”

World Channel ‘Green Dyed Leaved: “Obviously it’s the literal meaning, it seems all bosses in holographic mode are once again free game to tackle for first kill!”