Settling in

"Why are you suddenly wearing scarf seun-ah?"

"I felt cold in here. Is there a problem, dad?" Jackson just looked at JYP with innocent looking eyes.

"Nothing Jacks. Let's go." with that they left.

In the car,

"Seun-ah they treat you well, right? I promised your parents to take care of you. In any way if you feel uncomfortable just let me know, I'll take care of it. Okay?"

"Okay dad. From now on they are my team members. So, they are also family, right?"

"Yeah. But..."

"Don't worry dad. They were talked to me like a brother." Jackson knew he was lying but at the same time, they came to his aid in flash of seconds. Jackson didn't have any people like them except his parents and his dad. Realizing that sent a warm feeling to his body.

"That's good to hear Seun-ah. I think, I was over imagining things." JYP sighed to himself. He was scared, about Alex's death may cause or create another issue in his life.

In the practice room,

"Did he just call him dad?" Yugeom asked. He just stood there without moving.

"I think so, maybe he has a close relationship with PD." Bambam told as he clung to Yugeom.

"Jb, what in the hell you chocked him? You know what; I thought you have more sense." Jinyoung started his scolding.

"Jinyoungie is right, Jb. If we didn't act on time or if he told JYP about it? Do you realize the consequences JB? Do you really just stupid or act like one, Jb?" Mark asked anger filled his words.

"I really can't put him at the place of Alex. Maybe we should talk about it to PD-nim" Jb stated.

"You know we can't do that, hyung" Jinyoung sighed.

"Hyung, its already late and we have packing to do." Youngjae reminded them, with that everybody left to their trainees' dorm.

That night were mostly moved with all of them crying as they packed Alex's things too.

Morning at JYP's house,

"Seun-ah, you have to be careful. I still think it's a bad idea. You shouldn't move out from here."JYP phased around as they waited for their manager to pick him up.

"Dad, don't worry. I am still nearby and I have a cell phone now. If I need anything I will call you." Jackson told for the thousandth time in three weeks.

"But, you know your ..." JYP started.

"Yeah I know, my uncle and aunt will try to do something. But, I am not staying alone dad, the others will be with me." Jackson assured him.

It still send shrill through his body whenever he thought about his uncle and aunt.

"Maybe..." before JYP could start another ramble the manager parked in front of his house.

Jackson gets up to get into the car, with a hug and another reassurance he got into the car. It is a new part of his life. He smiled to himself because he was somehow grateful for having others on his side.

While he was drowned in his thought, the car was pulled up near the trainees' dorm. Others were already waiting outside.

First their manager sends a truck to take all of their luggage.

After five minutes, a car was pulled over before their trainees' dorm.

But they never expected to see Jackson though. They know that now he is also their group member, but somehow it still felt foreign to them to see him. They always dreamed Alex at that place.

"I think PD-nim just rejected Alex to give chance to his son." Jb whispered to Jinyoung. Jinyoung just give him a look to shut up.

They just settled inside the car without much word. Because, Jb knew if he said anything now, it would definitely cause him a big problem.

When Mark saw Jackson that morning, the first thing he noticed was, he was wearing a turtle neck. That means he didn't told JYP about anything that happen. To tell Mark was surprised was an understatement.

Because, he thought he act like he wouldn't tell his dad anything that happen in front of them then tell about everything behind their back. But, still he didn't believe him fully. Maybe he is too smart than he thought.

After the manager left them with their things in their dorm, now was the crucial part. Because, none of them wanted to share a room with Jackson. Jb clearly told the others that he will not share the room with him in any situation.

But, Mark voluntarily chooses to become his roommate. Because, he want to clearly understand their teammate and his background. He definitely knows that, he is not JYP's biological son. He needs to find out the relationship between them.

After got into the room, the first thing Jackson did was took his turtle neck shirt off. Because, whenever the material scratches on the marks, it stings. Mark eyed the bruises. 'It looks painful' Mark thought to himself.

They silently unpacked their things. Mark noticed that Jackson only had three baggage nothing more. Maybe it'll be the first move to get to know him. So he asked. But in his thought process, he forgets to translate it to Korean. Before he could correct, Jackson answered in English without any accent. He just said something about moving a lot. It maybe forth time that he was shocked by this boy. Nobody surprised Mark this much. Because, he always have clear idea about what the other person would do.

Jackson thought about asking a question to one of them without anger them. It was relief that Mark was spoke to him in English. "Hey, can I call you guys, hyung or ...?" before Jackson could finish Mark started. "No, no problem with others. You can call all of us hyung except Jb. But, you have to call him hyung in front of others. Okay?"

"Yeah, I know. Don't worry. In front of the others, I will act more carefully."

"How come, you speak English so well?"

"Well, I lived in New York for 2 years."

For that night, their manager bought their food, because of moving. Jackson waited for the others to eat first. He didn't want to anger Jb on the first day on their dorm. After the dinner everybody went into their room. He silently went to the kitchen and ate without making much noise.

"What are you doing alone in here and why you didn't come to ate with us?" Jinyoung ask as he startled the boy who is coughing as he choked on his soup.

"Oh, I just thought to keep a distance from Jb hyung, for now."

"Well, you're smarter than I thought. Just give him sometime he'll come around."

"Do you know why he is angry at me?" Jinyoung felt off-guard not because of the question, but because of that big round puppy eyes looking at him eagerly.

"I know, but I can't tell you that, can I?"

"Okay hyung. Maybe I'll find out eventually."

"Don't take it upon yourself though. It is not your fault. All of us understood that except Jb. So, don't worry yourself too much and I came to give you this." Jinyoung told as he gave an ointment to Jackson.

"What it is for, hyung?" Jackson asked confused.

"I saw those bruises. I thought you could use some medicine." Jinyoung told as he tries to act casual as he saw the boy's smile grew wider.

'Is it too soon for one to fall for other?' Jinyoung thought to himself as he left the kitchen with a 'good night'.

That night Mark heard the boy talk to JYP on the phone. There is no back talk about them as he suspected. 'Maybe I could believe this boy' with that thought he fell asleep for real this time.

                          🙏🙏🙏