Chap 20: this isn't me

The mark pulsates and forms this dull ache that had Jimin yearning to scratch it in hopes to soothe the stinging pain. It is red and puffy, looking angry in all its glory as it sat proudly upon his delicate skin. He couldn't stop tracing his fingers over it, dusting himself in the satisfaction of finally being marked. In Being mated officially in the eyes of society.

His wolf howls and mewls gratified in knowing he can now call Jungkook his alpha. His alpha-that sounded so good.

Somehow it was different. Better. Their bond stronger, their affection more intense and intoxicating. His need to be close to his alpha heightened into this smothering desperation. He had to feel his body beside has suddenly became suffocating.

The omega in him growing clingy for his alpha, needing to bask in the reassurance his alpha is with him. He's never felt like that before, so desperate for his alpha that is psychically hurt when he wasn't with him. Like someone had ripped out his heart, trampled on his soul, leaving him empty and weak.

He hates the feeling yet he also loves it. Two sides of his soul fitting. His omega only caring about its desire to please and obey his alpha whereas his human side-the Jimin side is angry for even thinking that. He's not a wolf that needs to rely on the support of his alpha, he never has and never will be. But now he was finding it harder to suppress his omega tendencies. His wolf crying far louder, more dominating than he's ever been.

He wanted to submit, kneel before his alpha like the good omega he is. And that angered him because that's not him, that's not who he is.

"Am I bad omega?" Jimin blurts out before he can stop it slipping his tongue.

Jungkook's head almost shot up from where it laid on Jimin's chest. His hands were clenched around his omegas slender waist. His eyebrows farrow at the brute question, hating that it was even asked.

"Why would you ask that?" Jungkook rested his chin on the hardness of his toned stomach, looking deeply into Jimin's purified eyes.

Jimin wasn't sure how to answer that as he himself had no idea. He's never thought of himself as a bad omega nor a good one. He was simply just him who went through life living it how he wanted.

"I don't know, I guess I'm just starting to realise I'm not acting how an omega should. I don't treat you with the respect an omega is meant too and I guess I was wondering if you resent me for that." Jimin combs his soft fingers through his alphas strong locks, a distorted look crossing those gorgeous features of his.

Jungkook's wolf sours at that, having his omega think he's a failure is insulting and hurtful to his pride. He didn't like Jimin thinking like that, that he's supposed to fit into the mould society has made for omegas.

That's what he liked about Jimin, the fact he was unique, his own person unlike a lot of the omegas he's met. He was strong willed, determined and didn't need anyone telling him what he can and couldn't do. He found that appealing, attractive in an omega as he didn't like a push over. He liked that Jimin could hold his own, be aggressive and a little dominant. He couldn't deny he was very attracted to that, to Jimin as he was, as he is.

If Jimin changed he wouldn't be the man, the omega he fell in love with.

"I could never resent you Jimin for being who you are. I actually happen to like how you treat me, you're not like other omegas and that's why I fell in love with you." Jungkook's scent is rosey, his rough hand going up to stroke his flushed cheek.

Jimin's nostrils flare at the potent smell alluding off his alpha. His senses heightened, more in-tune with his alpha than he's ever been.

"Since when did my alpha get so corny huh?" Jimin playfully rolls his emerald eyes, ruffling up Jungkook's hair.