He came for me

I don't want to think of him again and sleep.

SEHUN POV

Why did she left?I was just joking and she got mad like that?But really..I want her.Should I go and search for her?But where?I messed my hair and continued doing my work.After I'm done with my work,I took my bath and sit down on the couch,thinking where is she.Suddenly a place popped in my head.Her parents house!She must be there!I took my car keys and locked my house door.I called omma to ask for directions and with her help I managed to arrive at her parents house.I knocked on the door and her mom opened it."Sehun-ah!Come in!"she said."Gomawo aunty.."I bowed."Aye..don't call me aunty..you can just call mom or omma..you're my son in law remember?"she said."Ne,omma."I said."Um..omma,where's Rae Sang?"I asked nervously.She smiled and said "She's upstairs in her room.Maybe she's sleeping..go and wake her up and tell her that I've prepared dinner so,we can eat together."I nodded and went upstairs.

I search for her room and saw a door with her name infront "☆Rae Sang☆".I opened the door slowly and saw her sleeping on the bed.I walked to see her closely.She looks beautiful even when she's sleeping.I can't wait to see this beautiful face every morning when I wake up.I sat on the edge of her bed and I think I made her awake because she started to open her eyes.She yawned and opened her eyes.She looked to her left first and do some streching still not noticing me here.Finally,she looked to the right and she's surprised to see me here."Sehun!!What are you doing here?!"she said as she moved away from me."I'm coming here for you."I said and grabbed her arm.She sat down on the bed again next to me and looked at me.

"Um..mom asked me to tell you that the dinner is ready and she's inviting us to eat together with her downstairs."I said."Since when did you call her mom?"she raised her eyebrow."Just now.She asked me to..since I'm her son in law."I answered.She rolled her eyes and walked out of the room.Why is she still like this?I sighed and walked out of the room too.

YOU POV

I was shocked to see Sehun sitting at the edge of my bed.How did he know I'm here?He came here for me?I was quite happy to know that he came here just to find me.After he said mom told is to eat dinner with her,I stood up and went downstairs living him alone.Actually,I'm not mad with him anymore but to test if he's patient with me or not I must act like I'm still mad with him.Plus,I want him to know what's the feeling of being annoyed by him.Mianhe,Sehun-ah..I sat down at the dining table with my mom.Then,he came down.

"Sehun,please seat next to Rae Sang."mom said.He obeyed and sit beside me."Mom,where's dad?"I asked."Your dad?He's out with Sehun's dad to book a place for your wedding. Speaking Of wedding..we agreed to make it next week on Saturday.Is it Okay? "Mom said.We looked at each other and we nodded."I'm going to get the foods." She stood up and left.We stayed silent till mom came with foods and we eat.After eatibg dinner,Sehun decided to go home.We hugged mom and left.In the car,we're completely silent.None of us wanted to talk to each other.