Part 19

All started playing by hearing the music, the first one to out is Garima so any other has to ask her to do something so Payal asked her

Payal : so mamma, tell us about what is your first opinion on papa? 

Garima got a shock hearing the question, out of nowhere how can she ask something like that and looked at Shashi who is smirking seeing her and she blushed seeing his smirk, all were encouraging her to say with applauds and specially Arnav, Khushi, Payal, Akash, Sheetal, Aman, NK and Lavanya. 

Garima : Payal, is this a question to ask a mother? In a fake serious tone trying not to let her nervousness visible to anyone and she is successful in hide it but not from her husband.
Shashi : Garima, it is game and you are out so has to do what the other says and I also what to know what is your first impression on me? Said with a wink and all were shouting like Whoa...
Garima : (hiding her blush even from Shashi) Kuch toh s**** kijiye... bachhe hain yahaan. 

Mami : hello hi bye bye!! Whom are you referring as kids Garima ji? No one is kids here except Dia and she too is in her own whole not paying any interest at us so stop wasting time and tell us...
All laughed at her comment and cheered Garima to tell and al last she agreed to tell and said it in a simple way 

Garima : well, what to say? He came with jiji to our home directly and asked my hand to my parents, he saw me in some function and fell for me on first sight. At first I was shocked because I don't even know who he was back then but the way he asked my hand and that too to my parents, I fell for him, his genuine nature, his simplicity and everything. Thus, we ended in marrying each other... so this is my first impression about your father. Now HAPPY? 

Payal : very much... and went and hugged her 

Khushi went and hugged her papa first but hearing Garima she left her papa and came to her
Garima : waah!! Dekho jiji, here I'm the one who said my opinion on her father and she is hugging her father. Saying she pouted and hugged Payal. 

Khushi : offo mamma, sometimes you act like kid more than me. I hugged him first because to do something like that needs guts and I appreciated him for that and coming to you, no girl would say no to the way guy asking her hand to her parents rather than seeing each other out with their knowledge. Saying she hugged her. 

Payal : I agree with you Khushi. If in future anyone wants to marry me then have impress you people. What say Khushi?  

Khushi : I agree. 

All seeing them with a adorable looks, Arnav and Anjali missed their parents seeing them like that happy. Seeing Arnav and Anjali Shashi spreads his arms as in inviting them to came to him and without second thoughts Arnav went and hugged him with affection Anjali joined them.
All got emotional and proud seeing the gesture of Shashi towards Arnav and Anjali and to make the atmosphere normal Khushi said coming out of her mother's embrace 

Khushi : come on now, enough of this, now let's forget about the game and do something hatkey. Saying she went and turned on the music with loud sound and added Just dance. She dragged everyone to the center and makes everyone to dance except Arnav as she doesn't want to go near him. If she does, she remembers the kiss, how much she tried to forget that but no, whenever he is near her mind automatically brings back the kiss. 

In all this two persons realized what they need to do if they have to propose but little did they know that they already got what they want. 

All spends a great time in the farmhouse and in was late evening, all had their dinner and left to the city. 

The day was indeed very special to everyone, it had all, fun, love, teasing, entertainment and emotion too. All called it a day and went to their homes with a smile on each ones face.
I think no need to mention about who are the two.....