Chapter 8•

2 weeks later :

Ariana Fletcher |

Therealkeysister

Therealkeysister  Noting better then being front row watching MY man do what he does best 🥰😩 Especially is his city ♥️ #lockedIn🔐

I locked my phone after i posted the picture and continued to watch dave preform. We were in New York for his summer jam concert.

He preformed with a few other big NY artist like Aboogie, cardi B and a few other. I'm really proud of him even tho he was doing this shit before we met i feel proud to see him doing something he loves other then me 😉

After he preformed his security guards came and got me from the crowd and brought me backstage to his dressing room.

He knocked twice before the door was opened by Mario.

"What's good little sis" he said side hugging me.

Mario was his only friend that i really fucked with. I looked to him as an older brother and he gave me some real ass advice about life when we came back from our trip.

"Hey brotherrrr" i cooed pinching his cheek cause he got some fat chubby cheeks.

He smacked my hand away "gone somewhere you and laylani always off the shit." He said referring to his 5 year old daughter i met yesterday and absolutely fell in love with.

She was a spitting image of him and reminded me of myself as well because Chile when i say she will tell someone about they self real quick. She quicker then me.

"Where's my pumpkin at any ways?"
"My grandma watching her until tonight then i gotta pick her up. So i ain't going out tonight."

"Aweee daddy duties but I'll watch my pretty girl for you while y'all go out."

Dave's head snapped so quick towards me "Nah shawty you coming with me tonight."

I sucked my teeth "Baby let Mario have some fun in y'all hometown while your here. I'll watch her she's such a sweetheart and she's probably going to be sleep pretty soon after we get back to your house."

Mario is a single dad and when he's not with Dave he's with his daughter and that's what i really admire that about him. Her mom got killed a while back and my heart aches for her so i asked him to be involved a little more in her life an he gladly accepted.

"It's up to you baby if you want to." He said pulling me into a hug but i quickly pushed him off
"Boy you sweaty as hell."