Part 11

SUNDAY SPECIAL FUN AT EVE:

On that eve all are enjoying their time with some chit chat by serving coffee and snacks on garden. Khushi was lying on her mom lap where her legs are hanging, arnav was sitting near and drinking his coffee. Khushi with her small leg kicking him and giggling. Arnav was irritated by her continuous kicking, so he went from there.

Anjali was sitting on the grass and drawing a picture. Arnav came to her, he is helping her in colouring. Khushi was looking for arnav, she saw him who is sitting few distance away from them. She drank her milk, she got down from her mom lap, went near arnav who was coloring, she is just watching both arnav and anjali like a good girl. She felt bore she was looking here and there suddenly her eyes fell on swing which is straight to them.

Khushi went to play with a swing. She was trying to sit but she can't due to her height. Arnav saw her who was struggling to sit on swing, he smiled at his doll and came to help her. Arnav lifted her and made her to sit properly on swing, he slowly started to push the swing, khushi was excited she was shouting and giggling in happiness, by seeing his doll smile he pushed with little force, she got more excited. Both are enjoying arnav pushing little faster by hearing his doll excitement sound.

Their parents were looking at them happily, anusha saw, arnav was pushing faster so she called arnav. Arnav who was away from them, heard his mom sound he turned his face to see his mom, without realizing he pushed the swing with his full force and full speed. Khushi who tried to show her small hand to anjali, flewwwwwww....... away from the swing and landed on anjali. Anjali was scared to her core both are lying on ground khushi on top of anjali. Their parents were scared and panicked by seeing the scene. They rushed to them.

Arnav who again turned his face towards swing was confused, he was thinking where is his doll went why swing is empty, he saw anjali and khushi who was lying on the ground. He was more confused how his doll went there. Every thing happened at a same time,so arnav didn't know what he did

Arnav went to see them. Anand was scolding him, arnav was standing in confusion he dono the reason for his scolding. Arnav asked, What I did. Anand shouted, you pushed the swing faster so only khushi fell on anjali. Arnav, Whattt...... by shouting he rushed to preethi who was keeping khushi. He lifted khushi from her, Doll are you ok.... she was still giggling in flying excitement.

Aft seeing her happiness arnav got relaxed, he turned to his dad, who was scolding him, arnav said casually, SO WHAT DAD,WHAT A BIG DEAL..... All are looking at him like a alien, how he can talk like this, if khushi fell on the ground surely something will happen to her but she fell on anjali. Anand got irritated for arnav comment, he said in dis world the great "ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA" only can talk like this.

Oh come on dad.....WHEN ASR IS HERE, NOT TO FEAR, arnav said proudly, Anand replied, ASR IS HERE, SO ONLY FEAR. Arnav gave baby angry look for his comment. Shashi finally said, Arnav she is your DOLL, not your BALL..... so please careful....

Whatever....by saying arnav went inside with khushi. They all are looking at his disappearing figure like unbelievable