Part 7

Thank u so much for u r comments and encouragement. Please wait and know the reason for arnav become an alcoholic. It is reveal after 1 or 2 updates.

she lay beside him and went to past.

flashback

after somedays khushi go to school again. but after that arnav look her in different way, he think she is his lover. His friends are also encourage him. but khushi's nani always told her you always keep distance from arnav. She always remember her she is maid of this house, arnav is owner of this house.

soon years are passed. Now arnav is in his college last year, he is 23years old. Khushi in 20 years after 12th std khushi don't study further. Arnav and sandhya try to study her further but her nani told she don't want to study further. Khushi now take care of house hold works. But things also changed. after they tell love you to each other, from next day onwards they go to same car in school. But khushi's nani not allow khushi to enter arnav's room, she do her homework in her room only. Her nani avoid khushi and arnav closeness. Khushi understood what is the meaning of I love u . she remember they told each other I love u. now she In love with arnav but she didn't express it. After arnav told khushi he loves her he always think she is the only one girl In his life.he is deeply love in with her.

khushi's nani find out khushi love arnav. So to avoid this she take khushi to her village and marry her.

suseela: khushi pack u r things we r going to our village tomarrow.

khushi:wh y nani we are stay here for so long. Why we go now to village.

suseela: because I arrange marriage for you.

khushi: nani I don't want marriage with tears in her eyes.

suseela: khushi I know you love arnav. Don't think you can get married to arnav. We are living under their shelter. They are rich we are just their maids, so that only I told you from childhood onwards keep distance from him. see don't think and desire about living with arnav.

khushi: nani

suseela: you think arnav's parents will accept this. We are low class people, don't think about rich life, and rich persons. We know our status don't expect more than our status.

khushi compose herself she think her nani is correct. She don't think about arnav. He deserve better person than her.

she went and pack her things. She went to sandya's room to tell about that she is leaving to her village.

when she went to sandhya room. In sandhya room, sandhya and arjun are talking about something.

sandhya: see this girl is suitable for arnav.

arjun: no this girl is suitable for arnav. She is multi millionar daughter.

khushi hear this she think about her nani's words.

she knock the door

sandhya: come in khushi. Why are you standing there.

khushi went inside and tell about her leaving the house.

sandya: yes your nani tell about everything. Wait I will come she go inside and take some saree and some jewelers to khushi. She give it to khushi but khushi resist it.

arjun: khushi why you resist it. We are like your parents to you. take it. Khushi take it and get blessings from them and went to arnav to say bye to him.

arnav in his room sitting in the bed. Khushi knock the door, arnav look her.

arnav: khushi why you knock the door, you come inside when ever you want.

kushi: arnavji I am going to my village.

arnav: khushi why are you going. Ok go and come soon. Without seeing you my day is not good I miss you so much. So come soon.

khushi: arnavji hereafter I don't come. I am going for my marriage.

arnav: what. khushi are you kidding me. right.

khushi: no arnavji it's true. I am going for my marriage.

end of flashback

next morning khushi is getting ready in front of mirror. Arnav woke up he look khushi with wet hair struggling to tie her dori. He stand and went near to khushi. Khushi look him through mirror. He remove her hand and tie her dori. Both are looking each other through mirror. Arnav turn khushi kiss in her lips. Both r kissing each other. After some time they broke it arnav kiss her cheek and went to washroom.