Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 10

A/n: This chapter is the continuous from the previous chapter. Enjoy!

Ps: Sorry, need to add something lol

~(X)~

M/n sits on the bench at the park, watching the peaceful view in front of him while waiting for Alastor. M/n ready to speak up about everything that came up in his mind since the day Alastor confessed to him and this causing the said male sighed.

But for some reason, his mind is fully blank.

When he feels the familiar presence take a seat beside him, none of them talk. "I'm actually not rejected you, y'know." M/n speak up, didn't look at the Deer Demon beside him.

M/n starts to tell the story about how he has a boyfriend before date with Nancy. His boyfriend or ex-boyfriend, Aiden (Also sorry if your name is this XD) is popular guy in high school because of his gentleman personality and his handsome looks. And one day, he confessed to M/n during that time and M/n immediately because M/n had crush on him for a while which you have no idea how happy M/n was.

"What happened to that guy?" Asked Alastor and M/n put the sad smile on his face.

"Turn out, that guy just using me for my money since I'm only rich kid in that school. And not only that, all my classmates knew about the bet and this making me so angry and betrayal which make me tell all of this to my parent and told them that I want to transfer. And much to my relief, they agreed. That's where I met my best friends, Kai and Katie along with Nancy."

M/n once again started his story about his new life at his new high school, meeting his best friends and meet the girl that he love. Only to repeat the cycle when M/n found out that Nancy had shown the true colors of her; cheating with some random guy and the master behind of operation that bullied his best friend, Katie that had been suicide because of bullied and cyberbullied.

Alastor didn't say anything as he listened careful until the end of the story. "And that's that... And knowing how the hell works, I'm afraid it will repeat the cycle once more.... I think I really had to put in destiny with the dishonest person..." M/n mumbles to himself and let out yelp when he feels Alastor pull him into hug. M/n instantly blush at the sudden hug and struggle to get out from his grip.

"H-Hey, what are you-!"

Alastor didn't said anything as he pulled M/n close to him, rubbing M/n's back using one of his hand while wraps around M/n's waist with his unoccupied hand. "Alastor....? Hey..." M/n patted Alastor's back and shivered when he feel hot breath fanning on his neck.

"I'll take care of you."

M/n blinked.

"W-What? What are you talking about?"

Alastor pull M/n away from hug which they just practically stared into each other and for the first time, M/n watch Alastor put a genuinely smile on his face making M/n immediately blush more. "I want to take care of you and show to you that I'm not like those two if you give me a chance." Alastor softly stroke M/n's red cheeks and M/n frowned before let out sighed.

"Alright you better listen carefully, Alastor because I'm not going to repeat once again." Alastor blink confuse but nodded slowly, mention M/n to continue.

"I'll give you a chance and you better use it wisely because that the first and last chance which I'm not believe in second chance. You cheated or you using me or anything that related to betrayal, I'm not going back to you." M/n said making Alastor chuckle, slowly leans his face towards M/n as he put his forehead against with M/n's forehead.

"Deal."

"Then, if what you're saying is truer to be told by heart... Then I shall surrender my heart to you..."

Before planted his lips on M/n's lips who is immediately kiss back with wrapping his arm around Alastor's neck.

For few minutes of kissing, they quickly break up the kiss as they panted slightly where they need air to breath. Alastor and M/n stared into each other and this made M/n laugh a little causing the Radio Demon raised his brow in confusion.

"Is something matter, my dear?"

"It's nothing. It's just reminds me how we have to become fake 'lover' so we can get Nancy off from my life." M/n explained and two overlords let out shared laugh.

"Now we're at outside, how about we have a REAL date for today? I heard there's japanese restaurant around this area." Alastor suggested and M/n's face lit up when he heard this. "Now you talk about it, let's go then. I didn't eat lunch yet." M/n said and yelps when Alastor flicked his forehead. "We can't let do that, don't we? Now, shall we?" Alastor offered his arm to M/n and M/n chuckled before accept it.

"We shall. Now, let's go! I'm hungry!"

~(X)~

A/n: And that's ladies and gentlemen, this where they going to start a beautiful relationship.

Now to think about it, who's from Malaysia? If you guys are, are you going to Comic Fiesta this year? Because, I probably going between Day 1 or 2 I'm not sure yet but only for 1 day. I'm just asking because we can meet if you guys want??? Lolol

And I played this game app call King of Fighter All Star and I just have an idea for new book, whichprobablynotgoodideabecauseIneedtofocusonotherstorytooasajhslkdjals

I hope you guys love it and please tell me about it! (^▽^)

Reader © Yourself

Hazbin Hotel © Vivziepop

Others © Owner