T H I R T Y

The day began with a devilish smile on her face. She felt powerful when she thought about her plan last night and this time, she will get her revenge to the twins. Y/n was doing this not because of stupid immature deal, but she was doing this for all the pranks they did on her, which each one of their pranks were not funny at all. And so, on this day, everything will change. A new queen of prankster will reign and take over the school, replacing the Weasley twins.

She wore her proud gryffindor robe and fixed her tie. Y/n looked at her reflection in the mirror and smiled to herself. Today is going to be a good day, she thought to herself and walked beside Hermione. Hermione saw the weird aura of y/n and she couldn't fathom to herself whether this was a good sign or not. But most of what Hermione felt was a bad sign.

"What's with the weird look today?" asked Hermione.

"Oh nothing, I just have a good feeling today," smirked y/n.

"Really? Because that look of yours is pretty scary," Hermione told her as she fixed everything inside her bag. Soon, the two of them went to their potions class. Whilst walking through the hallways, tons of boys kept on asking y/n and Hermione to the yule ball. Y/n said no of course for the sake of the deal, whilst Hermione rejected them because she was waiting for someone to ask her.

"You're y/n Guildford, right?" a boy from the Durmstrang Institute asked her. "Would you like to be my da-"

"No, thank you. Bye," y/n quickly said. The boy pressed his lip and then asked Hermione.

"How about you, Miss Granger?"

"Erm, I'll think about it?" replied Hermione. Before the boy could open his mouth again, y/n dragged Hermione away from the boy, avoiding the weird situation.

"Please think about it," smiled Viktor Krum and turned his heel away.

The pair stopped before entering the room. Hermione faced in front of y/n and say, "Don't tell anyone about this okay?" y/n nodded and finally stepped inside. Hermione sat down beside Harry and y/n sat beside Ron. The four of them began silently answering their sheets but then all of the silence broke down when Ron started talking.

"This is mad. At this rate, we'll be the only one in our year without dates," Ron leaned forward to whispered at Harry, who was attempting to finish his work. Professor Snape heard that Ron was blabbing about the ball and so, he slap the back of Ron's head, who winced at the pain but still continued to talk.

"Well us and Neville! How about you y/n, do you already have a date?" asked Ron.

Y/n didn't answer to his question and good thing that Harry was the one who replied.

"But then again, he can take himself," said Harry, looking at y/n and thinking to himself that maybe he would ask y/n to accompany him to the yule ball.

"You should know that Neville's already got someone," informed Hermione, still writing on her notebook. Ron gasped as his eyes widen, couldn't believe that Neville already have a date whilst he and Harry doesn't have one yet.

"Now, I'm depressed. How about you?" asked Ron to y/n.

"About me being depressed or about having a date on the yule ball?" y/n asked, slightly rising her brow and was almost finishing her work.

"Erm, the second one?" Ron replied with a slight questioning in his voice.

Y/n was about to answer but good thing Professor Snape came to rescue. Well, more like scolded them to be quiet and finish their work already. Ron opened his mouth to say something but then the twins decided to join in with their conversation.