Under A Glass Moon Part 3

The night crept closer hour by hour with weather getting worse than it was before the wind and the rain got heavier, but Rhea and Dakota were focussed on rescuing their friend. Y/N had to get through this, no matter what happens, as the two took some flashlights and left the house. Now there were three individual paths that might lead them to Y/N.

Rhea:" I say we take the left. The marks on the ground clearly show that something has been dragged that way."

Dakota:" Alright, but we need to be careful. The kidnappers could still be around."

Fortunately the two were packed into thick clothes to withstand the weather. The dark made it already hard enough to see, but with rain mixed in as well, there was even less of a chance to know which direction to go. Both women activated their flashlights and began walking down the chosen path. This lead somewhere, but where exactly was still a mystery to them. Maybe it was where Y/N was held, maybe not. It could all backfire sooner than expected. Dakota had her eyes focussed on the path ahead while Rhea made sure there was nothing to distract them. They were worried enough already, they couldn't deal with any shenanigans at all. If they were to find at least one clue, they'd feel a lot better.
---------------------------------------------------------

Y/N was slowly coming back from the dreams he had. They were different everytime, ranging from the field he was in to a deep cave system all the way over to an abandoned hospital. There was a lot of terrifying stuff happening in his head while Asuka and Kairi prepared themselves some dinner at the campfire. They mixed canned corn, tomatoes and some fish from the looks of it and were so busy with keeping themselves fed that they barely noticed Y/N awake slowly. Apparently the effect of their mixture has worn off, but that only meant everything was going right, according to plan. Asuka put her plate down first and went over to the altar to take a good look at the test subject. He was looking around frantically, trying to figure out what brought this upon him. His expression soured when he spotted both women at his side, but Y/N still couldn't do anything. The chains that held him down were heavy enough on their own, add the cold, the rain and two crazy women into the mix and hell would follow over the course of the night.

Asuka:" Soon, my dear. Soon me and Kairi will rule the world with our mistress."

Kairi:" You fulfill a purpose. You are not only here for our entertainment, you will give us what the gods intended to be ours anyways. And after crumbling the empire in the palm of our hands, we will rebuild this forsaken planet."

Asuka:" Do not worry, for this will be the start of something wonderful. You will be part of history. Now rest, we need you at your full capacity."

It was clear to Y/N that these two went nuts in a very short amount of time. He didn't know anything about Asuka or Kairi, but their plan was more than just a threat. If they really followed through, what would happen to him? Would he be kept as a prisoner? Would he be cast out onto a lonely island? Or would he actually be killed? A string of a thousand thoughts per second ran through his head, trying to figure out what to do now. Everything was so out of it, nothing fit into another part, yet this all was close to going down. Judging from the moon's position, it was about 11 pm, so there was only an hour left until the ritual began.
---------------------------------------------------------

Dakota and Rhea have gotten closer to something. There was an old boathouse with a few lights on, but nobody in sight. They crouched behind a few bushes and turned off their flashlights, looking over everything that was going on. A small speed boat was in the water already, ready to blast off as a small group of people, who are way too happy, walked out of the house with a cooler full of drinks and some other crap. No sign of Y/N yet, so they waited for the group to leave with the boat and then quickly made their way to the building. It didn't feel right, but they couldn't leave any possibilities open in times like these. Rhea went in first and made sure there was nobody left in the house while Dakota got to the living room to stay out of sight of anyone. The interior was pretty...creative to say the least with paintings of dogs playing Poker, a bison standing near a tree and much more. There was also a clock on the wall, showing the current time as they look through everything. Cupboards, desks, wardrobes, even under the beds and the carpets to find anything leading to Y/N. They also had to whisper to each other in order to avoid calling attention on themselves.