Thank you (>ω<)

I honestly don't know how to say this, But thank you to all of my friends, my readers and my followers. Your encouragement, Inspiration and happiness for seeing this book has kept me through the pain of Writers block itself.

And now, we've reached 1 thousand reads. Yeah, I've uploaded some books on this account. They're deleted but the docs are still there. I can't thank you all enough for taking time out of your day to open this damn app and read my book.

As for me, its been hard. I have several upon several scrapped novels. At least 20 as a matter of fact. I've been writing since 5th grade in Elementary school to my current highschool year. At first it was on paper, cringy ideas in first person that all made no sense. As I got older. I got better. I can't count the times I've felt like this book wouldn't be that popular. You all proved me wrong. Which is why I promise to keep making this book and many more as I enjoy writing and being apart of this app itself. As always, love you all. Newest chapter will be longer and a bit sexual. Just slightly. If any of you are wondering. There will definitely be more books after this one. I won't make it like 50+ chapters. Maybe like 30 for you guys and begin new projects. Maybe even give my old books a chance to be put in the spotlight.

I have a special someone at the moment who snapped me back to reality. I am a good writer, just because I'm not that devoted to it doesn't mean I'm a failure.  Which is why I offer any encouragement to my readers.

At first, writing was just a cool idea, soon it was ew. Then I got back in and now it's not only a passion, but an escape from this harsh reality we call life.

Goodbye for now.

Sincerely,

Your happy rogue writer. :)