Sexual Tension

Taehyung's POV

How could Jungkook do this? He's such a tease!!! He embarrassed me in front of the hyungs!!! Don't worry Jeon Jungkook, I'll get my sweet revenge on you . Now, you just wait and watch.

I went inside Jungkook's closet. He's really rich. Because, not everybody has a fucking closet in their room! Oh, did I mention that his closet is not big at all? Yes, it's not big, it's huge ...

 Because, not everybody has a fucking closet in their room! Oh, did I mention that his closet is not big at all? Yes, it's not big, it's huge

He has a mini shopping complex in his closet

He has a mini shopping complex in his closet. He has all types of branded things from Puma to Gucci . He has casual clothes, formal clothes, shoes, timberlands, ties, sunglasses, rings, earrings, bracelets, wrist watches, perfumes, different kinds of bathroom products, make up equipments etc. I can't even end the list.

I took a black silk shirt and some ash coloured boxers from his closet and then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Jungkook's POV

I went to our room and saw that Taehyung was not there. I heard the noise of the shower running and immediately knew that he was taking a shower.

I went to sat on the bed. Then suddenly I remembered the incident in the dining room. Taehyung's moans are so beautiful. It's my favourite music from now on.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't hear the bathroom door opening.

"Hey there Jungkook."

I looked in the direction of the voice and became shocked. Because , infront of me stood Taehyung wearing my black silk shirt without any pants. He just took a shower, he's hair is wet.

The shirt reached his mid thighs. So, I couldn't see if he was wearing anything underneath or not.

"What's the matter? Are you shocked, Alpha..."He said in a seductive voice.

His voice is so silky and smooth and those legs look endless. I can see his milky thighs and heavenly collarbones. He looks so eatable right now.

"Awh, you're drooling!!!" He said and started walking towards me while swaying his hips.

I touched the corner of my lips, but there was no sign of any drool.

"It's just imaginary drool my Alpha, which is only for me." He said possesively and stopped right infront of me. Our lips were were inches apart. I became hard just after seeing him in my clothes . But, now my wolf also became desperate for him.

He touched my lips with his soft fingers and then slided them dowm to my neck, chest, abs and at last, my dick. He softly palmed my clothed member and then whispered in my ear,

"Is my alpha hard for me, hmm?"He asked.

"Only for you ."  I replied. This is it. I can't control anymore.

I slammed him against the nearest wall and hungrily kissed him. I kissed his jawline and started sucking there. He moaned from pleasure . l made a big hickey on his jawline and then travelled down to his neck. I licked a long stripe from his collarbones to his earlobe . I bit on his earlobe and he moaned loudly.

"You like it kitten. Don't you." I asked him.

'Y-yes, a-ahhh...." He replied while moaning.

I then made some hickeys on his neck and collarbones. His moans were encouraging me to go further .

I again kissed him, our tounges were fighting against each other . But, I groped his butt and he let out a loud moan. As always I won.

I was about to slip my hands under his shirt, which is actually my shirt. But, he stopped me .

I looked at him with confusion all over my face.

"What's the matter?" I asked .

"I don't give up so easily Jeon . You have to work harder. I'm going to sleep now." He said while going to bed.

I'm so sexually frustrated right now. I want him and him only.

" Ahh, and one more thing. Have fun fixing your Jr. Jeon. If you even think of taking some sluts help, then I'm personally going to skin both of you alive." Taehyung said the last sentence with fire in his eyes and I gulped.

What a feisty little kitten I've got!