▪️1

Bold is in Chinese

Kim Haewon lived a pretty quiet, calm and uneventful life in China

After being bullied relentlessly throughout her entire childhood life, she was sent to China to start a fresh- residing with a close family-friend, Sicheng.

He took her in as his own sister, allowing her to live with him and his 6 other friends, they call themselves Wayv.
Haewon liked it in China, don't get her wrong, but learning an entire new language deemed stressful- very.
But one thing led to another and her life got flipped over once more.

"Okay Kiddos, I have an announcement." Kun said, walking into the living room- scanning everyone's faces.
Haewon had her legs flung over Ten's lap as she stuffed her face with snacks.

"We're moving back to Korea."

"What!" Haewon exclaimed, choking on the food that got lodged in her throat at the sheer shock and horror.
Yangyang reached and patted her back to help her.

"I have business over in Korea...with NCT."  Kun informed and Haewon frowned.
"Can't I just stay here-"
"No Haewon, Sicheng is your legal guardian and he's going too."

Haewon frowned and looked over at Sicheng, sending him a desperate look.
He shook his head and sighed, walking over to her.
"I'm sorry Wonnie-ah, I've already told your Parents."
"They know?"
Sicheng nodded and smiled, holding his hand out.

"It's time to go home."

"It's so cold

"It's so cold." She grumbled, pulling her jacket closer to her body as soon they had walked out of the airport.
Sicheng had his hand on her back, making sure he didn't lose the small teenage girl in the midst of the bustling city.

"Wait, I should speak Korean now I'm here- thank god!"

At her excited nature of speaking her native language, Hendery sent her a look of disgust and shook his head.
"Koreans."

"So, where are we going to go?" She asked excitedly, skipping over to Kun and looking up at him wide-eyed.
Kun chuckled as she linked arms with him.

"Neo city- and no before you ask, you cannot be a part of the gang."
"But-"
"We've tried so hard to keep you away from it Haewon, you're too good for that life."

Haewon sighed and stayed quiet regardless, running a hand through her hair but as soon as her eyes caught sight of something red she paused.

Her heart skipped a few beats, gut churning as Haewon bought her hand closer to her face.

And sure enough, the red string of fate was intertwined around her finger.

The red string that symbolised her soulmate.

IM SORRY FOR THE SHIT BLAND CHAPTERit will get better trust me i just needed a start

it will get better trust me i just needed a start

And

Cred to my gal Gracieh04 she a real g ygm