Chapter 8

Soon two large drinks with a cut lime on the glass rim was placed in front of the two girls.

Evelynn wrapped her fingers around the glass.

Meanwhile Akali poked at the glass curiously.

"Y-you know we'll have hangovers if we drink something this…" Akali sniffed as her nose crinkled.

"Strong." She remarked, inhaling the strong smell, Noting the tang of citrus and fruit.

The Vixen rolled her eyes playfully.

"What's the worst that can happen?"

Both drank down the alcohol concoction in one go, glasses slamming in sync. 

Music blared and chatter was constantly filling every portion of the room. 

Akali covered her ears as the drink began to work on her body, She wasn't drugged. Just a very lightweight drinker.

She leaned back in her chair while Evelynn was ordering another drink, this time just a normal beer.

'Seriously, How can she handle this much?!' Her inner conscious screamed in frustration as she gripped the countertop.

"You okay over there?" Asked Evelynn who popped the cap off of the glass bottle in her hand.

Dizzily, Akali laid her head on the counter.

"Just give me a few seconds." She rasped quietly over the loud music. 

After taking a few breaths, she met Evelynn's gaze who was snickering at her. Many of the males looked at her like eye candy.

"Don't look down on me like last time!" Akali yelled, Taking the bottle of beer from her hand, quickly chugging the remaining contents and slamming the glass down.

She watched as Evelynn's colored lips twitched. 

"Not bad." Hopping off the bar stool, She turned her gaze to the DJ on the upper floor who was with a girl in what seemed to be fox cosplay.

The Diva nudged Akali gently who instantly covered her mouth, the Alcohol had yet to take effect.

"Think we can get up there and make some song requests?" Evelynn mused happily, She was a very happy person when drunk.

Nodding, Akali reluctantly slid her hand into Evelynn's so she wouldn't fall.

In Akali's own point of view, It was as if the world was spinning. She could barely see the blurred objects in front of her.

"Woah…" Is all she could mumble before quickly snapping back for a few seconds.

"Did you fucking do something to my drink?"

Evelynn chuckled.

"I'd never. Nor would the bartender. We're friends."

As they made their way up the stairs, Akali felt her head pound as flashing lights had changed patterns for once, Clearly the DJ's doing.

"Greetings." Evelynn sat Akali in a chair and waved a hand towards the female in Neon green and cat headphones.

She got no reply.

 This was strange.

Evelynn tapped her on the shoulder before the Fox cosplayer with crystalline tails turned around.

"Oh! Sorry, my girlfriend is mute!" The female shouted over the music.

"You got a name, hun?" Asked the foxy female.