chapter 23 | Losing you

"Where is this bastard?!"

"J—Jungkook please do—"

"Jungkook listen to me," Jaemin stepping closer to me to stand behind me interrupts my sentence, not even thinking how dangerous this is. "You get the fuck out of my house!" his jaw clenches but he holds himself back once he gets to my level, Jaemin standing way too close to me for him to do something bad.

"Listen to me please! I'm begging you!" Jaemin gets down on his knees right next to me, asking for Jungkook to just let him talk. However, this will not work. "Y/n. Get in the bedroom."

I shake my head while gazing at him, defying the man I should not contradict at this moment. "I know what you're going to do Jungkook...and I can't leave you here alone with him..." I step forward to get to him and put my arms around his body, but he catches my arms and tosses them away. He never did this. "You get in the bedroom, y/n. I won't repeat myself again."

"Jaemin please leave," I turn towards him, talking to him to make sure he will do it since I'm the one saying it. He looks into my eyes for some long seconds but gets back up, to walk away while having Jungkook's stare on him. "I'm gonna fucking k—"

"No!" I raise my voice at him but step before him to push him back, my distress taking over me and letting my feelings just burst. "Stop always hurting people because you get mad and jealous! Why couldn't you let him talk—"

"Stop being so fucking naive!" he shouts at me, his intimidating eyes piercing my own ones as he used a lilt of voice he never did before to address me, the deepness of it sending shivers down my spine and taking me aback. "When will you stop believing that son of a bitch?! After all the things he did and caused to you why the fuck are you so dumb and still fucking talking to him as if he never had done anything?! Do you want to go back to him?! To have us both and see him when I'm at work for him to fuck you just like he must have done while I wasn't here today?!"

I grip onto my sleeves, shocked by his reaction and words. The entire house sinks into an unbearable silence, my throat aching at the knot about to release and engender a flow of tears through my eyes. We both stare at each other without doing a single thing, both not knowing what to say or if this whole thing is reality or just a nightmare.

My trembling hands loosen their grip but without willing to, the tears escape from my eyes. No words come out of my mouth, so I just step away to leave this room and head upstairs.

I burst into tears now that I'm all alone, only having Koya with me to enter the bedroom and both be together only. I cry my eyes out and take my luggage, to throw it on the bed and get my clothes ready to fill the suitcase.

He went way too far, I never used those types of words even when I was mad at him. I can't believe he hurled his wrath out on me.

I take off the sweater that doesn't belong to me and drop it on the bed, to use my own hoodie and put yoga pants on, before taking everything I own in here in order to land them on the bed and put everything in the luggage.

I cannot stop crying, he truly hurt me and that moment when he yelled with those spiteful words, I physically felt my heart aching. As I'm totally drowning in the pain, I drift my eyes away for a second, seeing and hearing Koya struggling to jump onto the bed too high for him. I pick him up the floor to put him over the blanket, but as soon as I have him in my arms, he licks my face when this is something I don't really like. Since I know the reason why he's doing it, I just smile through the pain and keep him in my arms.

I know he's trying to comfort me, this is even more overwhelming for me. I'm pretty sure he's stressed just because of me lately. I sob like a ridiculous shit and sit down on the mattress, to hug him and feel him being there for me.