1 small personal assistant

"Mm..." she lifted her heavy eyelids to see both Agrestes kneeling beside her.  Adrien's somber expression lifted into a smile "Nathalie your awake!" She tried remembering what had happened, nothing she was clueless.  "Are you feeling alright?" Gabriel had spoken he looked worried and still confused. "I... um.. yes?" She was confused at what was even happening, and where were her glasses?

 "What.. happened..?" My voice! I sound like a toddler! A long exasperated sigh came from Gabriel. "You lost your conscious when you.. um.. changed." He gestured at her up and down. "Changed!?" She snapped. She tried getting down from the chair but she fell.  Wait something Isn't right.. Why did she fall this was not a bar stool it was a chair a normal chair.  "Yes, changed.." He looked like a sky scraper, he usually did but more than normal. "Apparently Ladybug and Chat Noir lost something in battle. You must of been changed by those beams." 

She looked down, and everything made sense. The squeaky voice.. or the size of her boss and furniture around her... Or the size of her clothes... She covered her mouth and gasped, she had turned into child.

Sorry for the small chapter. Im new to Wattpad and I'm not so experienced.  Comments are really appreciated! OwO