Dancing/BTS

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this scenario. Sorry for any mistakes. I had to type this in my fucking PHONE. Because my laptop is fucking broke. So I apologize in advance.

J-Hope Y/N POV  

"Hoseok, please?" You pleaded. He never let you dance, but loved to show off the little dances he made up. Shit not fair.

"Babe, you can't even dance." He said rolling his eyes. You clutched your invisible pearls. How dare he? When he doesn't even give you a chance to.

"You've never seen me dance. Give me a chance. I made a choreography." I said rolling my eyes.

"Fine, if you won't be mad at me. Then go do your dance." He said kissing my cheek. I smiled and ran to our room and put on some shorts but some tight over them. I ran back into the practice room and connected my phone. J-Hope sat on the side and watched me.

"You ready. Cause yo girl bout to fuck it up." I said getting in front taking my hair out of the ponytail. Hoseok was gonna wish he watched me dance before. He gonna stop doubting me. I put heels on and Hoseok looked at me like I was crazy.

"How are you gonna dance in heels?" He asked me.

"The same way you dance in sneakers."

I turned on the music and got into position.

"Woah, I didn't know you could dance like that." He said smiling clapping for me.

"If your ass would have listened all the times I tried to tell you. You would have known a long time ago." I said rolling my eyes.

Namjoon Y/N POV

"Guys." I said getting all the boys attention in their break from dancing.

"Yea?" Joonie asked a little confused on what the fuck I was even doing.

"I have a dance to show you guys. And I want your opinions." I said putting on my hat.

"What is it?" Jimin asked.

"A dance. A really nice dance." I said making sure my heels were in nice and tight.

I turned on my music and got into position.

And they started clapping while I fell out on the floor panting.

Namjoon picked me up.

"You gotta show Namjoon how to dance. Cause he floppin around like a damn fish." Jin said making everyone laugh.

"You aren't the best dancer in the world either Jin." Namjoon said.

"But I'm better than you." Jin said.

"And I'm better than both of you." I said stepping in making them laugh.

Jin Y/N POV

I was sitting in the practice room with Jin since he wanted to go over dances. And I was watching a choreography on my phone.

"Babe, I just learned this choreo. Let me show you. Take a break, you work too hard." I said giving him water.

"Fine." He said finally sitting. They had a big performance tomorrow, and Jin didn't wanna make mistakes. So he was taking extra time, to get more practice. Even though they just bad practice for like 6 hours.