Violet Black and Lemon Yellow

Hey hey! Sorry this chapter is a little late, but as I said in my Conversations section, I'm completely SWAMPED with school stuff! Updates throughout the next few weeks up until the new year updates might be coming in a little later than scheduled, but rest assured I will be doing my best to get out new chapters whenever I can. If anything changes, I will be updating y'all through my updates on my conversations so check those out! Thank you for being patient with me and without further ado, here is the chapter! 

Izuku stared at the window, a dejected sigh escaping him. A peachy aura-ed bird was perched on the sill of it, twittering a blithesome little tune that would've almost brought a smile to his face if he wasn't certain he would look slightly deranged, and while he knew his teacher wouldn't mention his behavior or lack of application, especially since it was the last class of the day, but he would definitely prefer not being seen as a total nut.

His teacher was droning on about a subject he had most definitely already covered with his dads at least two weeks, leaving him with nothing to do. Well, he could begin working on the next unit his class would eventually be covering, but honestly, he didn't feel the urge. It was rare he had time to ever just sit and do nothing, though he couldn't see the enjoyment such excruciatingly boring activities like this especially now that he was partaking in such activities.

He began writing in his notebook, using his stylus and slate, about Kamui Woods, who he had seen a few hours ago when he was on his way to school. He absentmindedly patted Dabi's head as he dotted his page in braille. The hero had only debuted a few months ago and Izuku was enamored with him, or rather, his potential.

The battle all in all wasn't awful per se, but it definitely left more to be desired. Like just about all public fights, it was all too overdramatic and artificial and could've been handled in several different ways that would've resulted in both the defeat of the criminal promptly and without Mt. Lady getting involved. If he would've just tied his feet while he was busy screaming to other heroes he would've been able to take him down without much fuss. While Lacquered Chains Prison a useful special move, it took too long to create for it to be much help. It was always disappointing to watch someone with potential waste their talents, though he couldn't dwell on thoughts like that. If he did, they would consume up all his thoughts, and that just wouldn't do right now.

He checked the clock, sighing. 3 hours to go. Katsuki was in the principal's office, getting scolded for the umpteenth time for disrupting the previous class, which made Izuku smile just thinking about. One of the other students was whispering about him and he, of course, had to make sure everyone knew what happened when they spoke badly about him. His outburst resulted in a scorched desk and yet another fine put on his record, but it was funny as hell to watch.

It had been a month since Endeavour's arrest and the media had long since moved on from the story, aside from a few clickbait articles and a beauty guru or two interviewing the man on how he kept his skin so clear while in the system. Izuku had to give it to the man, he did have glowing skin even without the embers of his facial hair actually lighting his face.

Even if the media had all but forgotten the man, the rumors surrounding him at school had yet to quiet down. Somehow it got out that he had assisted the police in the arrest, though he had no fucking clue how anyone had even heard of his involvement, seeing as he was never mentioned in any records or statements given to the police. His dads weren't even mentioned, per their request. 

It stressed him out to no end at first. He didn't like not knowing things, especially if they involved him. Eventually, due to Kacchan's constant whining about his mumbling and theorizing, he let it go. He figured someone at their school was related to someone in the station and said police relative had let something about him slip out.