10.

J'Lani Fletcher

"Not gone cap yo' music make me wanna kill a bitch" I told Montae respectfully.

"That's different" he nodded his head looking at me with that face of his.

"Get me in the studio.."

"No"

"Fuck no"

"This child is stupid just dumb"

Snake and them commented making me frown, "First off I asked rapper dude not you ugly broke ghetto children"

"Come with us tonight."

"Yessir! Lani on this bitch bout to killing and drilling these bitches"

"You gay as fuck"

"I ain't even mean it like that dat' bruh"

"And who the fuck is this?" I walked in my dads house looking at him and some lady watching Tv.

My dad just stared at me with a surprised face, "Lani this is Yanna, Yanna this is my daughter" He introduced us.

She smiled at him waving while I just stared at him before walking to my room slamming my door.

I'm not even mad.

He gotta move on right?

Naw fuck that him and my momma forever.

"Fucking hate this life" I mumbled going to take a shower.

Finishing my shower and doing my hair I grabbed my phone, walking out my room door. I heard my dad in his room giggling with lil miss thang.

"Rabbit ass bitch" I slammed the front door making it known I left.

"Bitch cause I wanna ride with him" some girls were standing out Black house in front Montae car.

The boys were rolling blunts looking at them annoyed, "I advise y'all to get in a damn car or don't fucking go" He looked at them making my eyes go wide.

This is what I expected out of Tony I'm just baffled.

"Shittt" I said before getting in Black car.

Everybody got in the car including this unknown female who sat right beside me.

The makeup is not for her.

Black took off while Ray sparked the blunt off taking a pull before passing it to Black then me.

We continued the rotation the whole ride until ms I wanna ride with him had the nerve to let down the window, "Girl let that damn window up"

"No I can breath" She coughed making me almost slap the shit out her.

"She fucking up my high, always the dumb bitches" Ray mumbled as we pulled up to some building.

Unknown dumb ass got out quickly going to her friend, "Who the fuck is that?"

"Some girls they invited you know how these rappers is" Black told me making me look at Montae and those girls in disgust.

I could never follow a nigga around to fuck me.

We walked in and the studio and couldn't see shit, smoke was everywhere. "Oh yah' this the spot right here."

"Wassgud'" Montae and Ro and some other dread head said to the two boys that was already here.

"Ain't seen your ass in a long time bruh!" Black and Ray dapped them up too.