11.

J'Lani Fletcher
November 22

"Woah you ain't never did that before playa back the hell up" Ray curved this girl making my mouth drop.

I turned around in the chair minding my business. I swear I all I do now is go to school and come straight to where Ray at which is usually Tae house.

"The fuck are you wearing" Ro looked at me.

"You know what lil fuck I'm been taking your shit way to long,the fuck does it look like?" I blinked at him ready to make a run for it if he look at me wrong.

"You wore that to school?" Tae asked me flicking my bonnet.

"Yes I very much did who gone check me?" I rolled my neck aggravated with these people already.

"She must be on some different shit cause her birthday" Loui just had to say his broke ass opinion.

"Matter fact I'm not,worry about your self bitch"

"Bitch? Lani calm down ain't nobody did shit to you"

Don't cry.

"Leave me alone then" I turned this ugly spinning chair around starring at the wall.

Can't even go home and get in my bed without smelling or seeing some other women all on my dad, like why are you alive.

Walking inside the house I held a blank face looking at my dad and his thang.

"So I just think she's grown enough to disrespect you and me she needs her on place Erick."

Bitch what was said?

"Excuse me?" I dropped my purse on the floor looking at them.

"Damn" my dad mumbled not looking at me.

"Well since your here I feel as though you should respect me and your father I am his girlfriend and will be over here and you clearly don't respect him if not you should find your own place your what 19?"

"Don't respect? Bitch my dad the only person I show respect too as for you, fuck you and die" I spat looking at her, ready for this lady to say something else.

My dad just looked at her blankly, "I really can't control how she feels about you but don't cause no damn trouble between our family"

She looked at him shock nodding before rolling her eyes at me turning around.

"Heffa!" I closed my door kicking my shoes off taking my clothes off leaving me in my under clothes, so I could take my shower.

𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝟴 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲...

I stared at the FaceTime for a minute then answered as I did put my shower cap on.

"Hello?"

"You trynna get out the house?" He asked with his face all in a blunt.

"Not really I'm stressed tho" I hinted turning my shower on.

"What you trynna smoke?"

"I would love that thanks for asking" I said sarcastically.

"Whatever I'm bout to head round there"I hung up getting in shower.

"No if I wanted to be in my own apartment I would, he has no problem with me staying here."

He passed the blunt to me nodding, "You gotta let it go, he's a grown man. He don't wanna be alone and shit"

"I'm here the fuck!"

"What about when you at school? Everybody got that somebody they wanna spend time with."

"That don't even matter" I mumbled.

He right but I really don't care.

"Yeah you know I'm right, so gone head"