02

Summer

Arriving to my house, I got out the car and let my garage door down with my remote

I walked up the steps and turned on the lights in my living room then walked up the steps to my room.

I took my clothes off and put them in my laundry basket and turned my shower on hot and I brushed my teeth and put my bonnet on and got in the shower.

I got out, dried up and lotioned my self up with my cocoa butter lotion. I put my thong on and my robe and took a picture.

(PHOTO WAS DELETED)

❤️: 200K 💬:90K
@OfficialSummer: Good Night 🌙

Walked downstairs to my kitchen and cleaned up.

"What am I going to eat tonight?" I asked myself going into my fridge.

I grabbed my fruit and grabbed a steak out the freezer and sat it in the sink to unthaw. I turned my music on and ate my fruit.

I posted a video of me twerking to the song on my story.

My door bell rung.

"Who the hell coming by unannounced the hell at this time of the night?" I asked myself.

I walked down the steps to the front door. Opening the door I saw somebody who I didn't expect to see.

He bit his lip and grabbed me by my throat and walked in the house and closed the door with his foot as his kissed me and we made out.

"Mhmmm" I moaned while he kissed me and rubbed my booty.

"I missed yo fine ass" he said as he picked me up and walked into the kitchen and sat me on the kitchen counter.