22.Contradiction of thoughts and reality

Author POV

Jungkook was left with a venomous truth in front of him. He ran and ran and ran continuously.

He wasn't only running from that cafe, instead he was running from the truth. The truth which somewhere had broken him.

He was running forward but his mind was travelling backward. His heart was playing the past in front of his eyes.

His blury vision wasn't blocking his marathon, instead it was showing the moments jungkook always remembered with a smile.

"Yuggie where are you hiding?" Jungkook shouted blindfolded finding his friends.

"Taetae!!! Yuggie!!!"

Little Jungkook was stumbling on his steps trying to find his friends while both his friends were running away here and there with giggle surrounding the park.

"Guk find me!!!" Little jungkook heard the voice of his little friend who was laughing and giggling trying to distract Jungkook.

Jungkook tried to follow the voice direction and catch his best friend but instead he fell down because of his open shoe lace and started crying.

He removed his blindfold only to see his little two friends running towards him. He cried harder.

"Aish!!! Is my gukkie hurt?" Little Yugyeom asked with concern on his small cute face.

"Yes yuggie." Little Jungkook replied with sniffing sobs.

"Let me knot it for you, guk. It will be fine." Little Yugyeom said with a smile and little six years old Jungkook just nodded trusting his friend.

Yugyeom never hurted Jungkook. He always cared for Jungkook. All the memories Jungkook was revisiting, Yugyeom always helped his guk.
All the memories were so happy for Jungkook.

But now, those memories were haunting him. Yugyeom and his friendship was haunting him.

How can his best friend do these things to his Jimin?

How can he just do this to anyone, even if they are not Jimin?

Jungkook's heart was still not accepting the words of Namjoon. Yuggie will never do that, right? These were the only thoughts of Jungkook.

He stopped near a lake with heavy breathing because of all running. His legs were shaking but his heart was aching. He was in a dilemma only that person can understand, who loves their best friend's like family.

He was holding back the tears forming small pool in his beautiful eyes. He knelt down on his knees and squeezed his eyes to let those tears fall and disappear on his cheeks.

A small part of his heart was still not accepting the truth he just witnessed with his own eyes, which was told to him by his beloved Hyung, who can never hurt Jungkook intentionally.

But Jungkook knew, Namjoon can never lie to him on such a sensitive and serious topic.

Because Jungkook knew that, Namjoon is aware of his sensitive nature towards his loved once.

And this realisation made Jungkook's heart realise that Yugyeom is involved in this. That he is the main culprit for all those people's tragedy.

"WHY???!!!!!" Jungkook screamed while looking in sky that was filled with clouds. It was a cloudy day, just like his heart right now.

"Why out of all the people?!! Why Yugyeom?" He was sobbing.

"Why did you do this to him? To all those innocent people? Why?!!" He was crying with sad eyes but now, with a glint of anger in them.

Jungkook is someone who cry on simple things. He is an emotional man who enjoys helping needy people and loves to make them smile.

His aura is very calming and soothing to innocent beings. He is such a softy that a simple angst movie can make him cry.

But, the same Jungkook has a different side too, just like a coin has two faces.

And that side of Jungkook is intimidating. A look which can kill someone, hides behind those beautiful eyes once he get angry.

And right now, he was fuming with rage. His mind wasn't thinking straight. He wanted to kill every single person who tried to hurt Jimin.

In such a short period of time, Jimin became so important in this life that he genuinely can kill anyone who hurt his life, his Jimin.

"I won't forgive you Yugyeom. I won't." He said to himself with determination.

"If Namjoon hyung is right, and if you are the one who did all those harms to Jimin and all those people, i won't let you go away that easily." He wiped his tears.

"Not because i Love Jimin, but also because this is my responsibility to help those innocent people trapped in your claws." He stood up and walked towards the city once again.

"JUNGKOOK!!!" Taehyung screamed his lungs out when he saw the latter walking slowly.

"Oh my God, kook. Where were you? I was searching for you everywhere." Taehyung asked with worried tone.

Jungkook just smiled and hugged his friend "i am fine Tae. I am okay."

Taehyung got the idea of Jungkook's mood and he decided not to ask anymore things, since his friend is fine and in front of him.

~•~•~•~•~

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
💜💜💜